Parking near Exeter services

Alright lads heading down to Cornwall tomorrow I’ll boss used to pay parking so always kipped at the services, but now has stopped :frowning: anywhere good to park around there?

Sowton Industrial Estate, just around the corner from the services is pretty quiet.

Ah wicked cheers bud anywhere for some grub or a pub lol England game is on :slight_smile:

Harry Monk:
Sowton Industrial Estate, just around the corner from the services is pretty quiet.

Yeah, head up the top near Mercedes Trucks. You should find a space up there.

Watch out for the gypsies, they are in the area at the mo and several friends have had things nicked from their gardens and places of work.

Hmm, not sure, there’s a pub called the Barn Owl nearby but I don’t know if they will be showing footy.

Got that truck stop app for my phone but doesn’t show many down A30 the only one I no is the Is smokey joes don’t think I’ll make it that far down :confused:

Eddie233:
Got that truck stop app for my phone but doesn’t show many down A30 the only one I no is the Is smokey joes don’t think I’ll make it that far down :confused:

How much time have you got? where are you heading from/to?

mucker85:

Eddie233:

How much time have you got? where are you heading from/to?

All depends on how the day goes bud will most likely have about 3 hours driving time left from Worcester maybe more or less :confused:

A30 Antheas country cafe

Anyone have any reviews on it?

The Exeter Inn, nr Exeter Airport, Clyst Honiton, Devon UK EX5 2NJ. Tel: 01392 367054 - Food Served All Day!! . Gives you a £15 ticket for parking in his car park provided you buy food and a drink. Sky tv too.

Grumpygraeme:
The Exeter Inn, nr Exeter Airport, Clyst Honiton, Devon UK EX5 2NJ. Tel: 01392 367054 - Food Served All Day!! . Gives you a £15 ticket for parking in his car park provided you buy food and a drink. Sky tv too.

Lovely job bud I’ll take a look :slight_smile:

Might be a long shot but just up the A30 out of Exeter on the right heading towards Honiton just before Exeter airport there used to be a pub called the Exeter Inn with a big layby.Im going back a good few years ago so may have closed now but it used to do great meals. Might be worth Googling.

You beat me to it graeme

The road layout has changed recently BTW so the old sat nav may lead you astray if your not careful when you come off the motorway.

What about deans delights just off the a30?

Yep Exeter Inn Clyst Honiton, the new road through the science park has just opened up, if coming down the M5, come off the junction before Exeter Services I think its 29a marked up Science Park , airport and Honiton and turn left follow the sign up the new road to Sowton Village, but do not turn right and cross the A30 bridge go straight on past 1st pub on the left and you will see 2 big lay-by’s and the pub has big lorry park.

miketdt:
Yep Exeter Inn Clyst Honiton, the new road through the science park has just opened up, if coming down the M5, come off the junction before Exeter Services I think its 29a marked up Science Park , airport and Honiton and turn left follow the sign up the new road to Sowton Village, but do not turn right and cross the A30 bridge go straight on past 1st pub on the left and you will see 2 big lay-by’s and the pub has big lorry park.

Great cheers bud :slight_smile:

So where did you end up?

mucker85:
So where did you end up?

The Exeter inn bud lovely spot cheap food and got to have a few jars and watch the game

The Exeter inn still going stayed over last night £18 for parking plate of food any main. and 1 pint of choice also sky t.v. great place good people, fantastic shower say no more.