Parking for 1 artic

Hello,

I’m looking for some yard space to initially park one artic and trailer. This will be my operating centre in the short term.
Area I’m looking for is essentially somewhere in the triangle between Reading, Farnborough and Ascot.

If everything goes to plan then I will eventually TAKE OVER ZE WORLD MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… ahem… or I might just buy another artic unit… (whichever is simpler)

DeeBee:
Hello,

I’m looking for some yard space to initially park one artic and trailer. This will be my operating centre in the short term.
Area I’m looking for is essentially somewhere in the triangle between Reading, Farnborough and Ascot.

If everything goes to plan then I will eventually TAKE OVER ZE WORLD MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… ahem… or I might just buy another artic unit… (whichever is simpler)

Might know somewhere for you in Little Marlow, it’s where I park and I think that he’ll accept more if he has space. Currently other than me there are approx 4 other haulage firms who use it. txt me on 07730897850 and I’ll supply details for you.
Nick

Deebee’ARTs.
Delivering Sustainable Transport Solutions.

New series out soon !