Parking for 1 artic in Surrey, Guildford

Hello everybody ,
I am looking for parking space for one truck unit and trailer in Guildford, Surrey and surround area.
Thank you in advance.

Cant help you with specifics but I think this place may well have some free space coming up soon!!..

dunsfoldpark.com/ :laughing: :wink:

Agree with Bullitt on the Dunsfold location, the HGV company I used back in 08 was a base and a lot of the others training companies used part of the run way for the reversing exercises…from my time there I saw Surrey police do a lot of training there also its the site where Topgear is based…
Not sure what’s happening with the airbase at the moment, think there was something about building houses on it…

Funny, coz when I did my free hour assessment in a wagon I was tootling around the airfield service road and which someone pulled out of me in some flash sports car, gave him the horn, the lights and the round handed salute only to see caught in my head lights it was Clarkson… :grimacing:
Good baptism to Truck driving though

Another could be The Stable Yard, Guildford Road, Mayford, Woking, GU22 0SD @ £130 per week… failing that you could always ring Stuart @ EP training and see if he knows of anyone or in fact he’s got some room…

any luck vesselina79? I’m currently looking for a parking in the same area.

Have you tried Forsyth Home Farm on the A3?

Sub_tone:

Not yet. Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Sub_tone:

They all fully booked :cry: