Parking at MSA

0Found this nice little 4 wheel rigid this week. Hope this comes out right :open_mouth:

Iā€™ll give him the benefit of doubt here. It was a wedge shaped hole so he was damned if he parked in line with Widdowsons and damned if he parked in line with the foreign fella.

0This is the other pic. :smiley: Now you can see the white lines.

You normally see that late at night when people abandon their wagons because there is no space, during the day howeverā€¦

im not with you ā– ā–  the eu drivers parked on the ā– ā– ā– ā–  so whats with the ridged ā– ā– 
ok so who was parked where at what time ? so you saw him park like that or was there a POS wide load or badly parked motor in the other bay ?

nick2008:
im not with you ā– ā–  the eu drivers parked on the ā– ā– ā– ā–  so whats with the ridged ā– ā– 
ok so who was parked where at what time ? so you saw him park like that or was there a POS wide load or badly parked motor in the other bay ?

The eu driver was parked in line with the truck to the right. I was going to park along side eu, BUT, If you look at the picture, you will see the rigid parked over the line, Look at the O/S rear wheels.
This was about 10/11 AM. NOT dumped at midnight. I saw the driver in the cab, Queried at his parking and was greeted with a shrug of the shoulders, bit like a monkey does :frowning:

But if the widdowson parked in not on his white line, and the euroteam was actually straight then maybe the rigid would have mad a better effort.

Itā€™s stobarts fault :laughing:

The rigid couldnā€™t do the ā€˜right thingā€™ as the two artics screwed it up. I hope someone saw you take the pics and had a giggle to themselves.

Even the truck parked to the EU drivers right, is out of line. I expect if the picture was at a wider angle, it would probably show even more vehicles to the right would be parked wrong.

Oh the drama.

Youā€™re pointing your camera at the little rigid when thereā€™s that foreign collection of parts looks like its sneezed across the lines. If you were ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  youā€™d park straighter than that. Probably was ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  too.

Forget it, I have just lost the will to live. Nobody can see a rigid parked on top of a white line, taking up the space that 2 artics could have parked inā€¦

SWEDISH BLUE:
Forget it, I have just lost the will to live. Nobody can see a rigid parked on top of a white line, taking up the space that 2 artics could have parked inā€¦

We can see that, but we can ALSO see the artic to its left parked over the white line and the artic to its right just abandoned.

so where were you parked

In the coach parking area. :wink:

Whatā€™s your point?

The widowson, the foreign and the one beside it are also over the lines. So thatā€™s fine, but because itā€™s a rigid you think he has no right to park there. Where is he supposed to parkā€¦

If the supposed ā€œsuperiorā€ drivers canā€™t park for toffee, than whatā€™s he supposed to do?

@swedish blue, Iā€™ve also lost the will to live :cry: reading the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  some of you so called Class 1 drivers come up with :open_mouth: The crap some of you write on here you would think you went straight from sitting in your baby buggy onto piloting artics around the world. Grow up you are only a lorry driver, no-one thinks you are some kind of professional, it is not a job that requires any special skillā€™s and in fact it is one of the easiest jobs going if you have got a bit nouse about yer. Taking pictureā€™s of how another ā€˜little rigidā€™ truck is parked really highlights an underlying inferiority complex :laughing: Iā€™m sure you understand that theory ā€œIā€™m a big class 1 artic driverā€ and you are only a ā€œlittle rigid driverā€ and LRD must be desperate to be like me ā€œA BIG ARTIC DRIVING NOB HEADā€ :laughing: :laughing:
Doubt you have got any kind of sense of humour and OK Iā€™m back at school on Monday :wink:

Regards & stay safe in your own head
Dave Penn;

I have done that in Chester Services, it was very busy but I found a gap, you couldnā€™t see the markings clearly but I parked straight according to the wagons either side.
Had a kip for a couple of hours, looked out my curtains and the park was a lot more emptyā€¦ Guess who was on a sad sad angle and looked a ā– ā– ā–  :blush:

davepenn54:
@swedish blue, Iā€™ve also lost the will to live :cry: reading the [zb] [zb] some of you so called Class 1 drivers come up with :open_mouth: The crap some of you write on here you would think you went straight from sitting in your baby buggy onto piloting artics around the world. Grow up you are only a lorry driver, no-one thinks you are some kind of professional, it is not a job that requires any special skillā€™s and in fact it is one of the easiest jobs going if you have got a bit nouse about yer. Taking pictureā€™s of how another ā€˜little rigidā€™ truck is parked really highlights an underlying inferiority complex :laughing: Iā€™m sure you understand that theory ā€œIā€™m a big class 1 artic driverā€ and you are only a ā€œlittle rigid driverā€ and LRD must be desperate to be like me ā€œA BIG ARTIC DRIVING NOB HEADā€ :laughing: :laughing:
Doubt you have got any kind of sense of humour and OK Iā€™m back at school on Monday :wink:

Regards & stay safe in your own head
Dave Penn;

What in the hell are you on about? Rigids are actually little compared to artics. I was sticking up for said rigid. I donā€™t have an inferiority complex when it comes to what I drive. I feel like a ā– ā– ā– ā–  if Iā€™m put in a 7.5 tonner the same if someone were to make you wear a skirt, thatā€™s not a complex. You just look a ā– ā– ā– ā– . In a 7.5 tonner you wobble wobble around with that big windscreen, tiny box and face peering out. Same as Daf Cf drivers looks like dicks with their nuts barely visible above the wheel with that Wendy house startled eyebrow look windshield. I used to be one. I looked like a ā– ā– ā– ā– . No complex. Just my opinion.

Iā€™m safe in my bed donā€™t worry. Thanks anyway if you were offering support. Big artic driver.Kisses.