parking A303

can anyone recomend somewhere about an hour and a bit from Glastonbury
down there later this evening

Dont know man but theres a good chance I will be parked in Bridgwater tonight on the industrial estate.

theres woods truck stop on the A38,near to bridgewater,may also help if on top of a hill.

also a bit closer to glastonbury on the A39 towards glasto is the albion truckstop.

Podimore services,Cartgate ?

Thats all i know round there is the albion truckstop prob about 7 miles on A39 from the M5 junction. Not bad there only a fiver to park up decent food and a pub above stayed there a few times nice and quiet too.

There is free parking at the somerfield at solstice park, failing that not sure other than layby’s. Cartgate is a no no. No overnight parking aloud

Semtex:
T. Cartgate is a no no. No overnight parking aloud

since when ?

Last time I was up there (ok so over a year ago now) it said on the signs by the lorry park that no overnight stops were allowed. Not that I would want to stop in that ■■■■.hole

Semtex:
Last time I was up there (ok so over a year ago now) it said on the signs by the lorry park that no overnight stops were allowed. Not that I would want to stop in that [zb].hole

strange, seen lorries parked in there late at night with the curtains round :confused: :confused: :confused:

this is probably too late, and most have already been mentioned

there’s always the council lorry park , near the cattle market, in Taunton

think it’s a fiver to park, and 5 minutes walk to fish & chips/Chinese/Indian & pubs

Semtex:
Last time I was up there (ok so over a year ago now) it said on the signs by the lorry park that no overnight stops were allowed. Not that I would want to stop in that [zb].hole

As has already been mentioned, its not like that. Firstly, the cafe is open all night, and secondly, unless you’re in by about 16.00 -17.00 there will be no room left anyway !