Albion truckstop a39 just outside Bridgewater

paid this one a visit this week and very impressed

under new ownership - approx 3 months , excellent food & drink, £15 fee with a £5 credit against food or drink. :wink:

pub part has just been refurbished and is a little sterile at the minute, medium parking area would take approx 15/20 vehicles. site slopes away from road and is a crushed ■■■■■■■■ parking area but no large holes or puddles to navigate.

new owners are very accomodating and offered me a hot meal at 10pm when i got there. they also opened breakfast earlier than advertised so that 3 of us could fill up before leaving. :smiley:

follow A39 towards Glastonbury out of Bridgewater. approx 6 miles later stop is on right hand side. feels like your heading into no-where :question: and narrowing roads make you wonder if your on the right road :confused: .

i will be returning soon.

It is one of the places that has survived the knife. It has managed to stay open through several changes of ownership. Steve the original owner from when I used it regularly was a member on here. It has had a little misfortune, but has managed to stay in business.

Keep supporting it, hopefully it will last another ten years. Prices have risen but it is still better than the service areas or a layby.

Is this place open again cause i went past a couple of months ago and it was all boarded up