Paranormal activity

Seen a ghost, whilst driving.
i have, scared the zb out of me lol

youtube.com/watch?v=U9LQHDCGZGw

Hmmm I smell a ■■■■■■■■ on that video :laughing:

You can hear a machine in the background like a digger hydraulics noise when that stops the truck does and the radio noise and he got his window covered hmmmm

Some of the comments on that video funny

There’s a video on YouTube in (Portuguese I think with sub titles) a group of friends in a car they pick up a girl along a dark road wearing a white dress, they are asking her questions when she starts getting disturbed and she says she died in that spot in a car accident years ago, Scared the hell out me, I don’t like that stuff lol!!!

Its called, The hitchhiker ghost. The car crashes and everyone dies in a “freak accident” and the old bill found this tape after. Probably not true, I herd it was for school project.

I’ll have a nose :slight_smile:

Our yard is on an old Ww2 airfield where several damaged planes tried to make emergency landings but failed killing the pilots, several people have seen the
airmen on clear moonlit nights,frightens the life out of me some mornings walking to the truck in the dark :open_mouth:

chaversdad:
Our yard is on an old Ww2 airfield where several damaged planes tried to make emergency landings but failed killing the pilots, several people have seen the
airmen on clear moonlit nights,frightens the life out of me some mornings walking to the truck in the dark :open_mouth:

Thornaby?

This would put the jeepers up me :open_mouth:

chester:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Although I am almost certain, that would ■■■■ me over if that ever happened to me!!! :blush:

I did have some odd happenings in a previous job , office based . Every couple of weeks the fax machine would start playing tunes and then talk to me , soon afterwards visitors began seeing somebody else in the room with me , judging by the look on their faces they weren’t joking either . I later discovered that someone had topped themselves on the premises previously though whether that was related who knows :unamused:

chester:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4

Do you think that would be the one time you would get away with punching a 11 yr old girl in the face? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

the maoster:

chaversdad:

Thornaby?

Strangely enough no its somewhere else but i actually live on the old Thornaby Airfield and there have been sightings reported there as well

chaversdad:

the maoster:

chaversdad:

Thornaby?

Strangely enough no its somewhere else but i actually live on the old Thornaby Airfield and there have been sightings reported there as well

I lived in Stockton for many a year and used to hear tales about Thornaby airfield.

Not that any bothered me, I’m a grown up aint I? :blush:

Snarley:
Seen a ghost, whilst driving.
i have, scared the zb out of me lol

youtube.com/watch?v=U9LQHDCGZGw

the amount of times the wheel turned you’d expect the truck to have done a U turn, but it seems to be going straight !

I’m never getting in a lift again.
Give me an axe murderer chasing me down the street any day, but the paranormal and un explained just scares me to death.

chaversdad:

That would freak me out as well… Have you ever gone in at 2 in the morning, pitch black, misty, and the sound of the trailer buckles hitting against the trailers all around the yard.
Gives me shivers!!!

In the words of the song… “I aint 'fraid of no goat”

I used to work for BT, and spent a lot of time at night etc in telephone exchanges. A lot of them were out in the country and very remote, but never had any problems with those. There were a couple of other however, which regularly sent the shivers down the spine - Stock exchange, near Chelmsford, was apparently built next to an old cemetary, and when the cable chamber was being dug, sevral skeletons were exposed. Being civil service contractors, rather than notify the coroner etc, alledgedly they just shoved them back into the earth and concreted over them. From then on, the place had a reputation of being haunted, and none of the maintenance people would go there after dark.

I didn;t know this at the time, and was working there late one day, when one of the regulars came in to clock off. He asked me if I was going as well, as it was getting dark, but I said I was going to carry on for another couple of hours to get finished. Then he told me the story - I laughed at him, and told him he was daft to believe it.

About an hour later, it had got dark, and I started hearing noises - doors closing, creaking noises, and footsteps. I was convinced it was Arthur trying to wind me up, but after going round the exchange and not finding anybody, was starting to get a bit less confident. The final straw was when I heard breathing right next to me - I dropped everything and ran out of the place, and never went back there in the dark again. I don’t know how much was my mind playing tricks, and how much I heard / misheard, but it put me off ever working there again!

Gary

scaniason:
I used to work for BT, and spent a lot of time at night etc in telephone exchanges. A lot of them were out in the country and very remote, but never had any problems with those. There were a couple of other however, which regularly sent the shivers down the spine - Stock exchange, near Chelmsford, was apparently built next to an old cemetary, and when the cable chamber was being dug, sevral skeletons were exposed. Being civil service contractors, rather than notify the coroner etc, alledgedly they just shoved them back into the earth and concreted over them. From then on, the place had a reputation of being haunted, and none of the maintenance people would go there after dark.

I didn;t know this at the time, and was working there late one day, when one of the regulars came in to clock off. He asked me if I was going as well, as it was getting dark, but I said I was going to carry on for another couple of hours to get finished. Then he told me the story - I laughed at him, and told him he was daft to believe it.

About an hour later, it had got dark, and I started hearing noises - doors closing, creaking noises, and footsteps. I was convinced it was Arthur trying to wind me up, but after going round the exchange and not finding anybody, was starting to get a bit less confident. The final straw was when I heard breathing right next to me - I dropped everything and ran out of the place, and never went back there in the dark again. I don’t know how much was my mind playing tricks, and how much I heard / misheard, but it put me off ever working there again!

Gary

Stuff that !! I hate the yard at 4am. Never mind that kinda stuff ! :open_mouth:

When I was younger I lived with my Nan and Grandad for a couple of years. They owned a pub in Bromsgrove called the Navigation Inn. It was a very old building with 3 stories, the pub area, the living area and two small rooms in roof which weren’t used.

It was well documented that the building was haunted by a young lady who used to reside in the upper two rooms during the Victorian times… I never used to believe in ghosts until I lived in that pub! I’d be sat upstairs (always very unnerving if you we’re on your own) and you could feel the air change around you. You could often see something move across the door openings like a shadow or something out the corner of your eye. You could always sense something was with you when you were in that building.

One night a gentleman went up to my nan who was behind the bar serving. He said, “You haven’t got a ghost by any chance have you.” To which she replied yes they did. “Ahh I thought you did, she’s just walked through the dining room”!!! :open_mouth:

One unfortunate lady had the miss fortune of encountering the ghost in the ladies toilet!! Cane through the pub screaming :confused:

We never had a problem with the ghost but you always knew she was there.