P.C. Gone mad

I Just made a post to discover that we cant type [zb] :question:

ZB = since when has [zb] been a swear word
it is just the name given to people from Pakistan.
This site is getting stupid.

I can say BRIT,
PADDY,
SCOTT

But i cant say [zb] …

Auto Censor dodge edited out. Please re-read Rule 3 of the forum rules, the rules you agreed to when you joined the boards

well you can say
FROG POLE RUSKIE
and a few negitive coulor ones too if you get my meaning
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
There will be a time when someone of a faith will object to pork and ham being on here too

I guess that it is banned because although it is not a swear word it is a derogotary term for Pakistanis.

Most sites that I use also ban it.

Why worry anyway, plenty of other terms you can put.
:laughing:

Its just crazy,
Why are people so scared of offending Muslim countries,
we can joke with the Irish,Poles,Aussies, even Africans nowadays,

I wasnt even attacking a religion,

Yet another chatroom
scratches the infidels back. :imp:

Macka Packa:
Yet another chatroom
scratches the infidels back. :imp:

what as this country come to ay!! shot ta bits na’ :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Soap dodgers we call them.

It’s banned because, unlike the other terms for different nationalities you mention, it is almost always used in a derogratory way.
How were you going to use it?
Besides that are you sure the person came from Pakistan. I know a lot of people of Indian origin who take real offence at being called Pakistani.

i wonder if cheese eat surrender monkeys is banned?

It’s even banned to write Polski as it’s offending for Poles. I am a Pole and I don’t find this offending, I even wrote to the site management, but they know better than me what’s offends me :smiley:

orys:
It’s even banned to write Polski

Wooooohooo :wink: I see they changed their opinion :slight_smile: Good to know :slight_smile:

orys:

orys:

Wooooohooo :wink: I see they changed their opinion :slight_smile: Good to know :slight_smile:

Ruddy polski see they bow to their complaints :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JOKE orys just a JOKE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

orys:
It’s even banned to write Polski as it’s offending for Poles. I am a Pole and I don’t find this offending, I even wrote to the site management, but they know better than me what’s offends me :smiley:

Not that I woud ever use such derogatory terms you understand but two Cockney Rhyming Slang terms we have for Poles are “Jam rolls” and “Blow-up dolls”.

muckles:
It’s banned because, unlike the other terms for different nationalities you mention, it is almost always used in a derogratory way.
How were you going to use it?
Besides that are you sure the person came from Pakistan. I know a lot of people of Indian origin who take real offence at being called Pakistani.

the reason i deleted it was that you dont cant a frenchman a paddy like you dont call a welshman a froggy, but all asians get tarred with the same term as you used and anybody from anywhere else apart from pakistan finds it very offensive.

to be honest you knew it was never going stay so why the surprise. :unamused:

orys:

orys:

Polski has never been banned :wink:

the reason i deleted it was that you dont cant a frenchman a paddy like you dont call a welshman a froggy, but all asians get tarred with the same term as you used and anybody from anywhere else apart from pakistan finds it very offensive.

to be honest you knew it was never going stay so why the surprise. :unamused:

I used it in the context,

That when i grew up in Wales
Aged 6-14
They use to joke and sing
“i,d rather be a pakistani than a Englishman”

So
I was about to return the joke and say
“I,d rather be a pakistani than a Welshman”
(in relation to the manic street preachers qoute
posted by one of your members)

Which is evident from my origional post.

I wasnt making a statment about asians or muslims
or
Is this too hard for you to comprehend ?
(read original post,how did you derive i was being offensive to a pakistani?)

This is a Welsh free site ,
(i,ll rather be a [zb] than a Welshman :stuck_out_tongue: )
No manics lyrics permitted. :laughing:

Heres the original post,
for you to explain your power trip

( there we go post edited again for you. its not a problem saying pakistani but not the shorter version. ive put the correct word in for so you can look at it and remember how to spell it.) jd

If calling a Welshperson Taffy was considered offensive by lots of Welsh people - should that be allowed :question:

If calling an Englishperson a Redneck was considered offensive by lots of English people - should that be allowed :question:

I think this site has got it about right for the MAJORITY of members :slight_smile:

Does the welshman work at McCains■■? If he does he should stop taking his work home with him. :unamused:

also if you type a word in and the sensor blocks it then it isnt allowed and you sticking full stops ,commers and other methods of by passing the sensor is going to get edited isnt it :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: its not rocket science or power tripping is it. :confused: :confused: :confused:

> ( there we go post edited again for you. its not a problem saying pakistani but not the shorter version. ive put the correct word in for so you can look at it and remember how to spell it.) jd

Excellent

Can you stop people saying eastern Europreans,
as i feel this is a generalisation,
And isnt the heel of Italy,and all Greece and Cyprus part of East Europe,

Also i find the term Brits offensive so can you
do a search on the term Brits and
change it to British.

Also people have used the term Aussie alot,
which you might also find offinsive.

Not to mention Japs, etc…