P.C. Gone mad

Macka Packa:
> ( there we go post edited again for you. its not a problem saying pakistani but not the shorter version. ive put the correct word in for so you can look at it and remember how to spell it.) jd

Excellent

Can you stop people saying eastern Europreans,
as i feel this is a generalisation,
And isnt the heel of Italy,and all Greece and Cyprus part of East Europe,

Also i find the term Brits offensive so can you
do a search on the term Brits and
change it to British.

yes of course. :wink: :laughing:

Macka Packa:

They certainly weren’t when I was doing Geography at school.

It’s right that an Auto Censor dodge should be deleted as it’s obviously against the rules of this forum, can’t really see why a mod should be blamed for seeing that people stick to the forum rules :unamused:

The real question here is should the four letter shortened version of Pakistani be auto censored in the first place, personally I find it ridiculous that such a word should be on the auto censor list.

To auto censor the shortened version of Pakistani is in my opinion to bow down to the politically correct idiots that fuel the prejudice and bad feeling that’s so rife in today’s society, like so many other words that particular word is only derogatory if it’s used in a derogatory way.

As far as the word being offensive to other Asians is concerned, wouldn’t it make more sense and create less problems if people were educated as to the difference between the various Asian peoples rather than banning a perfectly legitimate word that’s used to describe which particular Asian people are being referred to.

Harry Monk:

Macka Packa:

They certainly weren’t when I was doing Geography at school.

They certainly are more Eastward , than Poland , Hungary, slovenia,croatia etc…
unless my atlas has changed.

Must get on to Collins
and ask the to move it more westward towards france.

Italy is to the east of Romania?

Are you sure?

I’m not a brit
I’m not Welsh
I’m not from Scotland
I’m from ENGL

now is that offencive

its like calling someone from cornwall an englishman their not their CORNISHMEN

Harry Monk:
Italy is to the east of Romania?

Are you sure?

nick2008:
I’m not a brit
I’m not Welsh
I’m not from Scotland
I’m from ENGL

now is that offencive

I,m from Lancashire,
but i dont mind being called a ignorant ■■■■■■■■

As long as you dont censor my replies :laughing:

Stop auto censoring meeeee!!!
I dont know who my father is
so legally i am one of these.
I am a :question:
Unless you want me on Jeremy Kyle

nick2008:
I’m not a brit
I’m not Welsh
I’m not from Scotland
I’m from ENGL

now is that offencive

Well actually a man from Cornwall is a Cornishman and an Englishman and a Brit :wink:

Macka Packa:
I also have a female dog who i call a b…ch

Why not just call her a ■■■■■ ?

tachograph:

Macka Packa:
I also have a female dog who i call a b…ch

Why not just call her a ■■■■■ ?

I was gonna call her Butch,
(i left 2 letters out) :wink:
because she looks like a manly lesbian,

She doesnt like being called a ■■■■■ :laughing:

Just wanted someone else to call
her a ■■■■■,
to make her feel dirty.

tachograph:

nick2008:
I’m not a brit
I’m not Welsh
I’m not from Scotland
I’m from ENGL

now is that offencive

Well actually a man from Cornwall is a Cornishman and an Englishman and a Brit :wink:

The history of Cornwall begins with the pre-Roman inhabitants, including speakers of a Celtic language that would develop into Brythonic and Cornish. After a period of Roman rule, Cornwall reverted to independent Celtic chieftains. Since the Middle Ages, it has been a part of the Kingdom of England which was subsequently incorporated into Great Britain and the UK.
so really it aint always been english or british they had their own kings etc down there too… they even have their own language much like the welsh and scotish do

They’re quite closely related to the inhabitants of north-western France too, I was at a Celtic festival in Lorient last Summer which celebrates the connection.

muckles:
It’s banned because, unlike the other terms for different nationalities you mention, it is almost always used in a derogratory way.
How were you going to use it?
Besides that are you sure the person came from Pakistan. I know a lot of people of Indian origin who take real offence at being called Pakistani.

■■■■ / [zb]
(Primarily UK and Canada, sometimes US, NZ and India) a South Asian. Within the UK, the term originated in Northern England, where a large number of South-Asians arrived in the 1950s and 1960s. It is usually considered offensive when used by a non-South-Asian in the UK.[124][125]

South Asia typically consists of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, and British Indian Ocean Territory. Some definitions may also include Afghanistan, Myanmar, Tibet, and even Iran.
Who says they have to come from Pakistan■■?

Maybe if i just went and shot them all,
(pakistani,s and other soap dodger,stand on toilet,eat with one hand,over sensitive infidels who stamp on womens rights )
We can end this thread. :laughing:

And i can take the Mrs shopping.
(On the other hand)

:cry:

I,m not racist, i just want to go shopping badly :laughing:

Macka Packa:
Maybe if i just went and shot them all,
(pakistani,s and other soap dodger,stand on toilet,eat with one hand,over sensitive infidels who stamp on womens rights )
We can end this thread. :laughing:

And i can take the Mrs shopping.
(On the other hand)

:cry:

I,m not racist, i just want to go shopping badly :laughing:

Now thats really sad Packa really sad
you wanna go shopping :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:
Polski has never been banned :wink:

So it was ■■■■■■

Yeah, that was definitive that one :slight_smile:

Only difference is that when ■■■■■ is a noun, Polski is an adjective made of it :slight_smile:

orys:
Yeah, that was definitive that one :slight_smile:

Only difference is that when [zb] is a noun, Polski is an adjective made of it :slight_smile:

hmmm…

is it offensive spelt P o l a c k ?

Wikipedia thinks so !!

or does it depend on the context of using it ?

Nothing wrong with “Polski” Orys, i see plenty of “Polski skleps” around London Mate’ “Bardzo Dobra Sklepy” :wink: