Owner Drivers Wanted!

If any one can help. We are looking for owner drivers to start work in 2/4 weeks.

Working from Wakefield area we have 3 main contracts delivering ambient goods throughout the UK.

Good rates of pay and prompt payment terms.

From one of their many ads.

“Class one drivers required you must hold a valid HGV class one licence. Duties will include delivering ambient goods to major retailers across the UK. Days Nights weekends and Tramping are available . £10.00 per hour Aer Supply Chain vacancies Normanton, Leeds, West Yorkshire”

And there was me thinking blatant ads weren’t allowed on these forums - maybe ones from desparate middlemen with only mobile phone numbers and no website are :confused:

jj72:
And there was me thinking blatant ads weren’t allowed on these forums - maybe ones from desparate middlemen with only mobile phone numbers and no website are :confused:

Did you alert the post jj72? ------------->

As a rule I would generally not respond to the above comments but to put it politely who you to question our integrity?

Yes we are a new business and yes there is know website however, after just parting with 5k it will be up and running in two weeks! Moving forward I hope to meet your expectations regarding timescales?

After working in transport/logistics & warehousing for the last 16 years an opportunity has presented it self to me and my new business partner which has exciting prospects.

Sorry if you feel this is not a viable option for us however, along with capital injections form ourselves its funny how our bank is quite happy to provide funding for the two contracts we have won.

Sorry if I offended you in any way, I mean woe betide anyone who is trying to make a success of there business and in turn potentially provide other individuals with a good standard of living and decent opportunity.

Of course just because I asked for some help on here we must be crooks looking to rip off individuals such as you.

If as there are still some individuals who wish to speak with me directly please do so. I sincerely hope some of you can show your support.

Kind Regards

Andy

AndySAM:
Sorry if you feel this is not a viable option for us however, along with capital injections form ourselves its funny how our bank is quite happy to provide funding for the two contracts we have won.

Sorry if I offended you in any way, I mean woe betide anyone who is trying to make a success of there business and in turn potentially provide other individuals with a good standard of living and decent opportunity.

it’s not that anyones offended about your business or whether it’s viable or not , the problem is that ads aren’t allowed on the forum!

In the rules it says :

Rule 5 No spamming, trolling, advertising without permission — be that other websites or whatever

A good start in running a Company , and tryng to impress potential clients Andy, would be to learn the English language and spell correctly. What impression does that leave on people wishing to invest in you?

tryng, glass houses. . .

i never went to school, struggle to comunicate, thick as 2 short planks, wanted to draw in silage rather than draw anything in a copy book, still turning a living though…

once again, hair triggered know all buggers quick to shout their keyboards off…

lrm

tryng, glass houses. . .

i never went to school, struggle to comunicate, thick as 2 short planks, wanted to draw in silage rather than draw anything in a copy book, still turning a living though…

once again, hair triggered know all buggers quick to shout their keyboards off…

lrm

roughyed:
A good start in running a Company , and tryng to impress potential clients Andy, would be to learn the English language and spell correctly.

And why beholdest thou the mote in thy brothers eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? :wink:

However you want to dress it up AndySAM, you are neither a manufacturer, retailer nor haulier, so what you are actually doing is taking on work probably by quoting the cheapest rates, and then looking on a public forum for actual hauliers to carry out the work; middlemanning and taking a percentage which, if not creamed off the top, would make the job a good one for somebody who could be bothered to invest in vehicles and take risks and work hard :bulb:

By the way LRM, for all you do yourself down, your post contains absolutely no mistakes and reads perfectly - a rarity on here these days :confused:

give the man a bloody chance it may suite some people or it may not how would you find out other wise if nothing was said, rules and rules you cant post this and that its like a big class room sometimes on here SIR,SIR,SIR,

Loading... ■■ is this your company?

Good Luck with your venture…!

We need some entrepenurial flair in this business.

If you pay sensible rates… you will attract sensible hauliers and provide a good service… this together
with paying the Hauliers on time… and you could do well.
Neville.

AndySAM:
As a rule I would generally not respond to the above comments but to put it politely who you to question our integrity?

Yes we are a new business and yes there is know website however, after just parting with 5k it will be up and running in two weeks! Moving forward I hope to meet your expectations regarding timescales?

After working in transport/logistics & warehousing for the last 16 years an opportunity has presented it self to me and my new business partner which has exciting prospects.

Of course just because I asked for some help on here we must be crooks looking to rip off individuals such as you.

If as there are still some individuals who wish to speak with me directly please do so. I sincerely hope some of you can show your support.

Kind Regards

Andy

Could do better, see me! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am not entirely sure whether I could put, “yes there is know website” down as a double negative or not, even if the spelling was corrected.

5k for a website :open_mouth:

gazwrf:
Loading... ■■ is this your company?

Is that Napier Browns site?

Harry Monk:

roughyed:
A good start in running a Company , and tryng to impress potential clients Andy, would be to learn the English language and spell correctly.

And why beholdest thou the mote in thy brothers eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:
give the man a bloody chance it may suite some people or it may not how would you find out other wise if nothing was said, rules and rules you cant post this and that its like a big class room sometimes on here SIR,SIR,SIR,

Well said that man, why do so many see this as an affront. If it’s not for you give it a swerve, if it is give him a bell.

Another “Brass Plaquer” just what the industry needs :grimacing: having said that I don’t doubt that most of us who get on here have pulled plenty of loads for clearing houses & many will probably continue to do so. Good luck to you Fella & as long as you pay on time all the best.

Go on then boys, fill yer boots :unamused: it always seems suspicious to me when an established firm decides that it’s necessary to set up a separate new company to take on a new contract(s) - I’m just sayin’ :neutral_face: