Owner Drivers Wanted!

jj72:
Go on then boys, fill yer boots :unamused: it always seems suspicious to me when an established firm decides that itā€™s necessary to set up a separate new company to take on a new contract(s) - Iā€™m just sayinā€™ :neutral_face:

It would be interesting to see their expected weekly mileage & earnings together with the payment terms??

Ross.

Wheel Nut:
5k for a website :open_mouth:

Well if that is the 5k website as linked to on here Iā€™m gob smacked at the cost.

Iā€™d gladly have provided a similar site for half that. Subbed the job out for Ā£500 & spent the other 2 grand on luxuriating in Thailand for the next 6 weeksā€¦ which I will anyway, but sadly not on such a grand budget.

jj72:
Go on then boys, fill yer boots :unamused: it always seems suspicious to me when an established firm decides that itā€™s necessary to set up a separate new company to take on a new contract(s) - Iā€™m just sayinā€™ :neutral_face:

Iā€™ll not be filling my boots jj, Iā€™m beyond suspicious & am thankfully have no need for their traffic, besides them Boys wonā€™t be able to offer me enough mud, ā– ā– ā– ā–  & hydraulic oil!

fly sheet:

jj72:

Iā€™ll not be filling my boots jj, Iā€™m beyond suspicious & am thankfully have no need for their traffic, besides them Boys wonā€™t be able to offer me enough mud, [zb] & hydraulic oil!

Strange that Mr SAM hasnā€™t seen fit to comment on the separate companies issue John - he was very vocal earlier in the post :grimacing:

jj72:

fly sheet:

jj72:

Iā€™ll not be filling my boots jj, Iā€™m beyond suspicious & am thankfully have no need for their traffic, besides them Boys wonā€™t be able to offer me enough mud, [zb] & hydraulic oil!

Strange that Mr SAM hasnā€™t seen fit to comment on the separate companies issue John - he was very vocal earlier in the post :grimacing:

It was to be expected jj maybe Heā€™s got sore fingers :grimacing: , I didā€™nt think advertising was permitted on here anyhow but I see theres a Broshuis semi up for grabs on here too :open_mouth: Oh well off to get dirty & wet again, Stay Busy Chap.

bigr250:

jj72:

It would be interesting to see their expected weekly mileage & earnings together with the payment terms??

Ross.

PM him ross, andy will show you their expected and what others are achiving who is working for them now, pointless saying you would be intrested on here you need to put finger on key board and type and ask them direct it isnt to hard after all is it, i no what it is approx mileage/rates as i asked him

globby 480:
PM him ross, andy will show you their expected and what others are achiving who is working for them now, pointless saying you would be intrested on here you need to put finger on key board and type and ask them direct it isnt to hard after all is it, i no what it is approx mileage/rates as i asked him

You get me wrong, Iā€™m retired and intend to stay that way unless something exceptional comes along. What I was saying is he might get more reaction if he mentioned aprox mileage rates, average earnings etc, that said, I can understand why he wouldnā€™t want to advertise on a public forum what his subbies are earning.

Rossā€¦

it is samā€™s transport, if i remember rightly they Ā£80 a day and something crap like Ā£20 night out. the subbies all say they are a good company for rates and to work for but the drivers rates are abysmal.

jessicas dad:
it is samā€™s transport, if i remember rightly they Ā£80 a day and something crap like Ā£20 night out. the subbies all say they are a good company for rates and to work for but the drivers rates are abysmal.

:grimacing: :grimacing: How do you no jessicas granny you was only there a day :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thats how He knows it was Ā£80 a day Globby :laughing:

why is someone offering work been slated so much ?