Own Up Please

Right you lot.If anyone saw that dogging program on channel four the other night.Do you know the guy in the truck they were talking to.Fair enough they made him wear a fox mask.But someone must know him.Anyway they asked him how many truckers go dogging and he reckoned 70%.I must be in the 30% then and parking in the wrong places.Because in 23 years i’ve never come across any. :frowning:

I don’t think anyone is going to own up to knowing him as that could be seen to admitting to them going dogging as well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

but did anyone recognise where they were interviewing him too :question: :question: :question: :question:

I did lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Done it once.

Annette from Aberdeen, please get in touch.

I did it once in the TSB, our lass stayed home, the court case is next Tuesday :unamused:

What is the name of that program?

daftvader:
Right you lot.If anyone saw that dogging program on channel four the other night.Do you know the guy in the truck they were talking to.Fair enough they made him wear a fox mask.But someone must know him.Anyway they asked him how many truckers go dogging and he reckoned 70%.I must be in the 30% then and parking in the wrong places.Because in 23 years i’ve never come across any. :frowning:

I think your being sneaky and after some locations to park :wink:

mickyblue:
What is the name of that program?

Dogging Tales.

The wife nearly choked on her wine when he conjured that statistic up!

mr lordi:

daftvader:

I think your being sneaky and after some locations to park :wink:

Haha.Ok you’ve got me there can you pm me some.Thanks

mr lordi wrote:
daftvader wrote:
Right you lot.If anyone saw that dogging program on channel four the other night.Do you know the guy in the truck they were talking to.Fair enough they made him wear a fox mask.But someone must know him.Anyway they asked him how many truckers go dogging and he reckoned 70%.I must be in the 30% then and parking in the wrong places.Because in 23 years i’ve never come across any.

I think your being sneaky and after some locations to park

Haha.Ok you’ve got me there can you pm me some.Thanks

Least you know your loads been watched :smiley:

and if you do come across them be polite and wipe it off

chester1:
and if you do come across them be polite and wipe it off

Lol.Was it you parked at veurne last night mate?.

No I was in de Panne mate. heard you and cliffy was in Polleys .may have been Paul he didn’t get back either

chester1:
No I was in de Panne mate. heard you and cliffy was in Polleys .may have been Paul he didn’t get back either

Ah right.Must of been him.Cliffy got back to tilbury mate.I had a 7 hour wait to load at venlo.

Surely no-one that nights out regularly in lay-bys hasn’t inadvertantly found themselves parked somewhere near these shenanigans.

Own Account Driver:
Surely no-one that nights out regularly in lay-bys hasn’t inadvertantly found themselves parked somewhere near these shenanigans.

Agreed.A few years ago, I used to park s/b A1 Peterborough, local picnic area with toilets(!). Flipping nightmare.

Dave55:

Own Account Driver:
Surely no-one that nights out regularly in lay-bys hasn’t inadvertently found themselves parked somewhere near these shenanigans.

Agreed.A few years ago, I used to park s/b A1 Peterborough, local picnic area with toilets(!). Flipping nightmare.

wansford,

a great place to park. clean, safe and free… although full off constant cruisers. amazes me you start work at 3am and they are still driving up and down :confused: :confused: :open_mouth:

ive parked there quite a bit over the years and never had any trouble of the doggers or the curtain slashers and diesel slurppers.

I did it by mistake once.
I saw lots of people coming and going, they were in and out of hedges, under tables, on top of tables. Then to my horror, I realised it was a Gay dogging area. :open_mouth:

jessicas dad:

Dave55:

Own Account Driver:
Surely no-one that nights out regularly in lay-bys hasn’t inadvertently found themselves parked somewhere near these shenanigans.

wansford,

a great place to park. clean, safe and free… although full off constant cruisers. amazes me you start work at 3am and they are still driving up and down :confused: :confused: :open_mouth:

ive parked there quite a bit over the years and never had any trouble of the doggers or the curtain slashers and diesel slurppers.

Luckily i don’t night out any more, but when i did i always thought those places frequented by gay cruisers were as safe as anywhere.

They never bother you, well i suppose they might get closer if you’re interested… :wink:

More importantly potential fuel and load thieves can never be sure if the next car driving slowly past contains a friendly geezer or a couple of large coppers keeping an eye open.

We watched the program, what a load of rubbish.

They must have scraped the barrel dry to find that bunch of weirdos, that alleged driver the large bellied one did he talk some bollox or what.
In his strange little world 70% of lorry drivers might well be into dogging, anyone even slightly normal, the vast majority, would avoid him like the plague.

My luck being what it is, never even witnessed a dogging session, then if i could be bothered watching a football match i’d be looking the other way when the only goal was scored.

Juddian:

jessicas dad:

Dave55:

Own Account Driver:

wansford,

Luckily i don’t night out any more, but when i did i always thought those places frequented by gay cruisers were as safe as anywhere.

They never bother you, well i suppose they might get closer if you’re interested… :wink:

More importantly potential fuel and load thieves can never be sure if the next car driving slowly past contains a friendly geezer or a couple of large coppers keeping an eye open.

We watched the program, what a load of rubbish.

They must have scraped the barrel dry to find that bunch of weirdos, that alleged driver the large bellied one did he talk some bollox or what.
In his strange little world 70% of lorry drivers might well be into dogging, anyone even slightly normal, the vast majority, would avoid him like the plague.

My luck being what it is, never even witnessed a dogging session, then if i could be bothered watching a football match i’d be looking the other way when the only goal was scored.