Overnight Parking Slough and Mold/Chester

Off on my first bit of UK tramping next week. :open_mouth:

Anyone have any suggestions for overnight parking in/near Slough and Mold/Chester? I’ve seen the Mold posting on the Overnight Parking forum, but just in case it’s full/been closed/occupied/banned for trucks since the posting was made, does anyone have any other suggestions for that area?

TIA…

The Riverside cafe on the A4 Colnbrook bypass is a good stop near Slough. Its off J5 on the M4 then head Heathrow / London bound on the A4 it comes up about 1 mile after the first set of traffic lights, not sure what time the cafe closes but the parking area is always open. The food is excellent and delivered in super quick time just hope you can sleep under the Heathrow flightpath :open_mouth:

R143-500:
The Riverside cafe on the A4 Colnbrook bypass is a good stop near Slough. Its off J5 on the M4 then head Heathrow / London bound on the A4 it comes up about 1 mile after the first set of traffic lights, not sure what time the cafe closes but the parking area is always open. The food is excellent and delivered in super quick time just hope you can sleep under the Heathrow flightpath :open_mouth:

Ill second that - Also a lap dancing bar nearby :wink: :wink: :smiley:

delboy98:

R143-500:

Ill second that - Also a lap dancing bar nearby :wink: :wink: :smiley:

Not an issue, as if I end up stopping in Slough, I’ll be arriving late (midnight-ish), and I’ll want to get my head down as soon as possible…

And no, not that sort of “get my head down” :wink:

Thanks to both of you anyway? :slight_smile: