Overnight parking in slough? needed tonight

anyone know unlucky enough to be stuck down there tonight,double yellows allover if i remember right

Not been there for years thank god, there was a small lorry park on Slough Trading Estase, but nothing there. What about Jock’s or The Riverside at Colnbrook, if there still going.

there are plenty of places on the trading estate to park after about 6pm just look for some JRT wagons they are always down there :wink:

I used to park down the side of P.C.WORLD opposite slough trading estate on the A4 and never had a problem.
theres a macdonalds a nd a couple of shops just up the road .

thanks very much gents

There is a cracking kebab van near the industrial area within walking distance of Mars, only speaks Turkish mind but brilliant food. A pizza will cost you 20 quid on the main drag, spend a fiver with abi and you will still be eating it in the morning :laughing:

outside of matalan facing slough trading estate on the a4 there is chinese take away van ive also stayed there had no probs

havent they got clampers on slough industrial estate nowadays? the last time i parked there was over a year ago and i was politely warned by 2 coppers that overnight parking was being stopped on the estate unless you were loading or unloading there.