OUTBACK TRUCKERS

on tonight…quest- channel 38 on freeview , 9:00pm …seen as theres just c**p on everywhere else .

series link just for a laugh!

Sky 154 for us daft 'uns :grimacing:

Just watching it, and is it me, or is the dramatisation as bad as the Stobart programme?

Ken.

Another load of Jack Wright !

Quinny:
Just watching it, and is it me, or is the dramatisation as bad as the Stobart programme?

Ken.

Knowing one the guys taking 45 days to do what should have been a 10 day trip and openly admitting he lost money on the loads isnt quite the same as the Stobart trucks & Trailers- andwhile the narrator is bigging it up a bit, a tv picture of your dog trailer at 45% in mud is not something you want to pretend happened just to make good TV

I noticed they are still home on a Friday evening though.
They should film me going from Guildford to Falkirk tomorrow… Proper long distance trucker I am :wink: :wink:

FarnboroughBoy11:
I noticed they are still home on a Friday evening though.
They should film me going from Guildford to Falkirk tomorrow… Proper long distance trucker I am :wink: :wink:

Walk in the park FB… :laughing:

Stressy old lot or what?
Usual cack though. Yet another TV company that finds it difficult to dramatise endless hours of boredom :smiley:
I really don`t know why they bother :unamused:

I’ve got it on V plus but listening to you lot I might delete it and not watch it.

bald bloke:
I’ve got it on V plus but listening to you lot I might delete it and not watch it.

watched all 5 that Bint with her fella and the mut Christ she’s mental and hes lost it :grimacing: he don’t like dust in the truck and is busy dustin while all the time saying how you need to be totally switched on and on the ball pullin a road train :unamused:

Mad those ozzies guess they don’t have WTD over there hahahha

Just watch it. I’ve watched the first 3 episodes. Just done 2 and 3 in a double bill and all I have to say is that you lot, like me will stop moaning at the job after you see the poor fella Steve and the bog’s he has to go through. He must be well paid because I wouldn’t be seen dead doing what he does. Besides, his cab must be filthy :smiley:

Kerbdog:
Just watch it. I’ve watched the first 3 episodes. Just done 2 and 3 in a double bill and all I have to say is that you lot, like me will stop moaning at the job after you see the poor fella Steve and the bog’s he has to go through. He must be well paid because I wouldn’t be seen dead doing what he does. Besides, his cab must be filthy :smiley:

He’s a 60 yr old OD but he gets them off highway jobs because no-one else will do them

bald bloke:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nothing like having your own views about something is there . :wink:

I watched it and thought it was ok. HTH.

He’s in bare feet and not a hi viz in sight, I don’t know how he doesn’t kill himself :laughing:

Easter-Star:

bald bloke:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nothing like having your own views about something is there . :wink:

I watched it and thought it was ok. HTH.

you wanna watch it bud the dozy bint Claire and the other one Shui did my head in,

I’ve watched all five episodes and thought it was worth watching, of course it’s edited and a bit dramatised for TV but it has to be.

It’s worth watching just to see a neurotic woman driving a road train overtake a car so she can cross a railway crossing while the red lights are flashing, then blame the car driver for having the audacity to slow down for the crossing :open_mouth:

Her words as she overtook the car that slowed for the rail crossing “that’s how accidents happen mate” still ring in my ears :open_mouth: :laughing:

The bloke who was stuck in the mud, I don’t know whether he’s a hero or a fool but I hope he retires a rich man, but I suspect he won’t :frowning:

watched the first one last night, thought it was OK. the level crossing bit was ridiculous though - if she’s up and down that road every week she should’ve been anticipating the crossing long before getting there, especially when following a car. she just kept the hammer down!

not sure I’d be up for doing it though, the conditions in the outback are horrendous. I went up from adelaide to alice springs and across to cairns on a bus a few years back, and you cannot comprehend the distances and sense of isolation!

Well 100 ks on two way road and she drove through a red light at a level crossing must have different laws in Oz i thought red light ment stop world wide except in India where anything goes would not like her to be my jump jockey put my life in that mad cows hands no thank you she should be fined she is just some jumped up alter ego munching ■■■■■ cops should watch it and fine her ( she is a 100% nut case ) :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: