OUTBACK TRUCKERS

To be fair many Brits and VOSA would probably be foaming at the mouth and throwing their toys out of the pram for just daring to use an 80 tonner + doubles,let alone triples,outfit and showing that it works.Let alone driving them regularly at 100 kmh on a single carriageway road and ( most of the time given a decent driver) showing that works too. :smiling_imp:

The way I saw it she made the typical mistake of allowing the seperation distance to erode to dangerous levels,probably so as not to lose momentum considering the power to weight ratio,and then probably got caught out by not having sufficient advanced warning signs concerning the crossing ahead when she’d ‘eventually’ left herself with the choice between overtaking the car driver or running into the back of it.Then rather than admit all that on camera she tried to cover up her zb driving and having missed something as important as a level crossing with a train coming :open_mouth: ,by blaming the car driver instead. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

I thought it was ok,especially the old bloke in the bush and the cattle haulier.Yeah,its edited but the 2man teams are covering some serious distances so they can’t show eveything.Am loving some of the negative comments,I can imagine some of the steering wheel attendants and trolley dolley pilots on here being asked to cover those miles,take most of you a month to do what they do in a week :unamused:keep shlepping up and down the M1 lads :laughing:

When that Steve fella comes to a fork after being bogged down for days and he says if I turn left I’m heading for the big bog, or right is a lot longer. It must be some distance longer for him to take the left turn. 2 weeks to get to a delivery point. His cab must be absolutely filthy !