Our New Toy - V8 R-730

stevejones:
ye very nice but rather be working somewhere where I can sleep now and again and not have to be a magician as well l.o.l

Meow!! :slight_smile:

Driver-Once-More:

sparky13:
TWO WORDS BANG TIDY!!! :wink:

FTFY

Hahahahahahaha

Silver_Surfer:

bristolron:
Is that your new blue R730 at Scania Avonmouth?

No, he only swoops in at the vinegar stroke & grabs a bargain after someone else gets it wrong :slight_smile:

Really ?

WhiteWhiteWhite:

Silver_Surfer:

bristolron:
Is that your new blue R730 at Scania Avonmouth?

No, he only swoops in at the vinegar stroke & grabs a bargain after someone else gets it wrong :slight_smile:

Really ?

This the latest whitewhitewhite,is it from mick moody :question: :question: whoever gets to drive it is very lucky :sunglasses:

Very nice.

Whats happened here then?

BLACK,cannot beat that colour,thats class

nickyboy:

He fell over??

Ouch

nickyboy:

This mess will be for sale at mick moodys in a few month ,in black :wink:

andy187:

nickyboy:

He fell asleep??

That’s more likely…

how much for the durabrights :grimacing: :laughing:

Why is it, that when a Scania has a V8 engine, it has signs all over it saying V8.

I have even seen them on the back of the trailers, I know fridge trailers have some sort of engine to keep them going, but is a V8 not overkill for that :grimacing:

one thing i take off is the v8 badge, put a good exhaust on it then who needs a badge :grimacing: :wink:

I know that red truck… doesn’t it belong to the guy who was having T-shirts made for his work?

that would be the guy who posted above you!

and no dont think its si motor not enough frilly curtains :wink:

I’m confused.

burnley-si was getting t shirts made?

i think you have got me wondering now!

war1974:
burnley-si was getting t shirts made?

i think you have got me wondering now!

I think I’ve got it sussed now. Burnley-si has a red Scannia much like the one in that photo but its not his, the name plate is different as well as the light racks. I had a look at his website.

Nice scania, been a while now since I last drove a scania. I wouldn’t mind taking that one out though .