Our New Toy - V8 R-730

Just Added this to the fleet

Problem is the boss only wants to drive it 3 days a week…

I’ll drive it for the other two days

i will drive it for the other 2 days a week that jay obviously cant be arsed :smiley:
not doing weekends tho :smiley:

7 days in a week mate… Lol.

green456:
i will drive it for the other 2 days a week that jay obviously cant be arsed :smiley:
not doing weekends tho :smiley:

Lol

That’s sorted then. I do Mon Tuesday, green does wed thur and ray can do Fri sat sun :laughing:

That plate’s gotta be worth more than the truck, suprised Scumya didn’t have it already.

OVLOV JAY:
That’s sorted then. I do Mon Tuesday, green does wed thur and ray can do Fri sat sun :laughing:

Ray will only work Tues / Wed / Thurs

So we need Fri / Sat / Sun & Mon covered… Haha

6mpg-best of luck with that

“R730” must be a show plate. Its still showing as for sale at Moody International (website needs updating), which says it is a “60” plate (2011), which has covered 56000km from new. The DVLA has no info on the reg “R730”.

moodyinternational.co.uk/Sales/Details/69

As for only using it 3 days a week, that does not make any sense. Why spend ££££ on a wagon that’s only going to be used for less than half a week. If it was me, I would have it working as much as I can, regardless of the low mpg returns.

WhiteWhiteWhite:

She looks great, hope she’s lucky for ye.

I will have the next one then :smiley:

Lot’s of luck with it :smiley:

Davyboy:
6mpg-best of luck with that

When you have got 15 other trucks on 10 mpg and 15 other trucks working hard to compensate for it, it doesn’t matter too much. Ray has worked his ■■■■■■■■ off for 35 years in transport so why can’t he drive something like this ■■?

Geezah:
“R730” must be a show plate. Its still showing as for sale at Moody International (website needs updating), which says it is a “60” plate (2011), which has covered 56000km from new. The DVLA has no info on the reg “R730”.

moodyinternational.co.uk/Sales/Details/69

As for only using it 3 days a week, that does not make any sense. Why spend ££££ on a wagon that’s only going to be used for less than half a week. If it was me, I would have it working as much as I can, regardless of the low mpg returns.

It will be worked 7 days a week. I am looking for someone to drive it the 4 days Ray doesn’t drive it.

R730 is the plate Mick Moody put on, whilst swapping the plate from Dutch to Uk.

WhiteWhiteWhite:

mark Dixon! Esl sherburn :grimacing: :grimacing:

no money in the haulage game :laughing:

maybe I am missing something, it is just a pimped up scania!

would rather walk than drive that

discoman:
maybe I am missing something, it is just a pimped up scania!

would rather walk than drive that

Enjoy your walk :smiley:

d4c24a:
no money in the haulage game :laughing:

not for a driver no! :unamused: :laughing: :sunglasses: the boss gets richer you get poorer! Unless you stick together and strike! It’s not rocket science lad :grimacing: :grimacing: