Our mate Angus Nairn gets another new motor

Can’t copy link for some reason on phone but if you Google Angus Nairn new police car, you’ll see a new Mclaren costing £200k of tax players money. What a waste of ■■■■■■■ money, I don’t know why I bother going to work to pay for this ■■■■

west-midlands.police.uk/np/b … p?id=16297

Read before rant or at least engage your brain. You’ll find life less stressful :wink:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … CONDS.html

I thought they would have spent 200k on a shiny scanny V8 for aberdeen angus, but he does look happier in this one. it will look a bit silly “Persuing” a HGV down the road.

Newlad did you not put a link up on purpose just so you could rant

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Angus Nairn - What an utter ■■■■■■■ Nuff said :laughing:

billybigrig:
http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/np/birminghameast/news/newsitem.asp?id=16297

Read before rant or at least engage your brain. You’ll find life less stressful :wink:

The link I read was from Metro, it implied the Midlands force had brought the car for £240k to catch people on the motorway. It also said it would be used as an 'ice breaker’s with the public.

That’s you stuffed Angus, won’t be able to film us on the phone or watching a movie from down there still the Italians did actually have a Gallardo on the road,could have an
international Police Force Race, know Stateside the police take part in drag racing…being part of the Community.

I really really really really really really really really hope he prangs it!

m4rky:
Angus Nairn - What an utter [zb]. Nuff said :laughing:

Worthy of a good kicking :smiley:

Whats the other chuckle brother up to nowadays?

he wouldn’t have a hope in hell catching me in that :laughing:

I’m a fat [zb] and I wouldn’t fit in it :laughing: :laughing:

Angus Nairn still fantasises about the days when he was a trucker, rather than a public service parasite.

Harry Monk:
Angus Nairn still fantasises about the days when he was a trucker, rather than a public service parasite.

Bet he did some running bent with those dream catchers and frilly curtains. Scrapia’s V8 too… Says it all.

Nice to see see tax payers money been spent on crap again 240 grand or 2 grand joyriders won’t think twice about ramming it. Seen as tax payers bought it does that mean I can take it for a spin :smiley:

The Mclaren will not be used on the roads.It is stunt to attract people to the stand at the show and talk about road safety issues.
Younger people will be attracted to the car.

Bet he did some running bent with those dream catchers and frilly curtains. Scrapia’s V8 too… Says it all.
[/quote]
It just screams ‘I’m running on the wire’ …

Hiya…it shows how [zb] sad they are when they use £200,000 gimmiks to try and be friendly
with young kids…would you like to sit in my car sonny…[zb] off my dad said don’t get into strangers cars.
John

3300John:
Hiya…it shows how [zb] sad they are when they use £200,000 gimmiks to try and be friendly
with young kids…would you like to sit in my car sonny…[zb] off my dad said don’t get into strangers cars.
John

They’re not idiots, they also have a bag of sweeties :wink:

NewLad:
Can’t copy link for some reason on phone but if you Google Angus Nairn new police car, you’ll see a new Mclaren costing £200k of tax players money. What a waste of [zb] money, I don’t know why I bother going to work to pay for this [zb]

I don’t know why you bother with your inaccurate posts.Promoting road safety is a really good thing especially with the arrogant attitudes of some drivers these days.