Our mate Angus Nairn gets another new motor

Donnyboy:
Nice to see see tax payers money been spent on crap again 240 grand or 2 grand joyriders won’t think twice about ramming it. Seen as tax payers bought it does that mean I can take it for a spin :smiley:

don’t think any tax payer money was spent

was a publicity stunt by McLaren as well?

The McLaren 12C has been kindly loaned to CMPG by McLaren Birmingham

NewLad:
Can’t copy link for some reason on phone but if you Google Angus Nairn new police car, you’ll see a new Mclaren costing £200k of tax players money. What a waste of [zb] money, I don’t know why I bother going to work to pay for this [zb]

Well I do not know why you bother with your inaccurate posts.Promoting road safety is a good thing and helps eliminate some of the arrogant drivers we have on our roads these days.

It’s a loaner! Cost the po po zip.

albion1971:
I don’t know why you bother with your inaccurate posts.Promoting road safety is a really good thing especially with the arrogant attitudes of some drivers these days.

Albion, you’re not ■■■■■■■ Angus undercover are you? :wink:

Rat67:

albion1971:
I don’t know why you bother with your inaccurate posts.Promoting road safety is a really good thing especially with the arrogant attitudes of some drivers these days.

Albion, you’re not [zb] Angus undercover are you? :wink:

I think he is.

£200k on a car is a waste of money. You won’t be able to get the full package out of the vehicle at all. Waste of time and money could be spent on something else.

It’ll be on loan as a pr tool only it’ll never see action

m4rky:
Angus Nairn - What an utter [zb]. Nuff said :laughing:

+1…:laughing:

Would you insult Angus to his face if he stopped you or hide behind a poxy keyboard.?

I wish people would read the link and understand it before posting :unamused: :unamused:

dri-diddly-iver:
I wish people would read the link and understand it before posting :unamused: :unamused:

Nah, leave them to think its a waste of money and its costing us a fortune, more fun that way :smiley: :smiley:

mickyblue:
£200k on a car is a waste of money. You won’t be able to get the full package out of the vehicle at all. Waste of time and money could be spent on something else.

It would help if posters would READ the article before posting instead of giving fuel to all the truckerphobes out there who think that we’re all thick and incapable of reading or constructing a coherent sentence.

It was GIVEN to the police i.e. it cost £ZERO, NADA, ZILCH, NIL POUNDS - comprendez?

It was GIVEN to the police i.e. it cost £ZERO, NADA, ZILCH, NIL POUNDS - comprendez?

Car might of been loaned but who pays for the fuel?

K5Project:

I guess it’s going to use quite a lot of fuel parked up on a stand at the NEC.

Derf:

K5Project:

I guess it’s going to use quite a lot of fuel parked up on a stand at the NEC.

Uh huh you don’t think trusting them with a 200k supercar there not going to TEST it…
I’m just going to leave this here

K5Project:

I do!

as long as everyone who didn’t read the article is making stuff up :unamused:

It does say “officers will NOT be taking them out on patrol”
Where’s the problem?

sonofjamie:

mickyblue:

It would help if posters would READ the article before posting instead of giving fuel to all the truckerphobes out there who think that we’re all thick and incapable of reading or constructing a coherent sentence.

Fair point Mr Attitude but it’s an old story anyway

At least from down there in that car he won’t be able to see me rolling a ■■■ with one hand and unwrapping a Ginster’s pasty with the other hand while holding a mobile phone to my ear and steering with my knees like he could when he was in that truck, so I’m all in favour of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

mickyblue:

sonofjamie:

mickyblue:

Fair point Mr Attitude but it’s an old story anyway

so mickeyblue. you have read it before. you have read it again and you still do not understand that the police have not bought it :smiley:

There was another but cannot locate the link but it’s about another force getting one.