ouch

not surprised it went offroad, you could,nt see a thing through that windscreen :wink:

Ooh, I bet there’s a big creamy mess in the back of that :smiley:

Saw that yesterday and was told that he had another one on the M18 tuesday nite which done the same :open_mouth:

is it me or does the cone behind the trailer look like a chickenâ– â– ? :laughing:

Actrosman:
is it me or does the cone behind the trailer look like a chickenâ– â– ? :laughing:

me too mate :slight_smile:

Whats with the hens walking past?

oops…

Good job it wasn’t a tanker or it might have exploded :open_mouth:

i reckon that now bernard matthews has past away all the chucks are doing a runner :slight_smile:

Actrosman:

I thought that they where chickens too :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

He must have done what the IRT sometimes do and ride off into the verge when they hang up there hand piece for CB.

Would put the â– â– â– â– â–  up you I bet.

Actrosman:

You’re right ■■■■ :wink:

I thought exactly the same but wasn’t brave enough to mention it :laughing:

big_trouble:
Whats with the hens walking past?

I think something sinister is going on, artic chickens forcing trucks off the road.

I thought hey were chickens as well :laughing:

If it’s ‘Valentino’, the spotters will be happy :wink:

I saw this too when I was heading north but was going too fast for a pic!

I know there’s a lot of stobart haters here but as with any driver having a mishap I hope he’s ok.

edit - should also say hope the chickens escaped unharmed.

Harry Monk:

I bet there’s a big mess in the back of his trousers too!

Harry Monk:

All depends on wether it’s one of those other ones hauling the fizzy nitro coke instead like the last one was that went off road :open_mouth: .If it was that’s the second time they’ve got away with a massive explosion :open_mouth: :laughing: .Some say it’s the same driver as last time but this time he took the advice of all those who said he should have dumped the air on the mid lift before it lost traction and ran backwards across the road. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well boss :blush:

Snow not that deep you can see the top of those chickens

don’t think its going anywhere fast was still there at 230 this after. think the chickens had dissappeared though :grimacing: . the coppers were just shutting woodall when i went passed what was happening there anyone know (nb)

animal:
Well boss :blush:

Snow not that deep you can see the top of those chickens

So just why did that chicken cross the road? to get to the stobart side! :laughing: