ouch

It’s not the best place to do a u-turn!

Stan

fingers:
don’t think its going anywhere fast was still there at 230 this after. think the chickens had dissappeared though :grimacing: . the coppers were just shutting woodall when i went passed what was happening there anyone know (nb)

If its anything like tibshelf was yesterday,the lorry park will be about 2 foot deep in snow :smiley:

Just thought I’d mention that the driver is ok and although shook up is well as can be expected.

Sometimes the posters on here are really obnoxious!!! A fellow driver gets into a serious predicament and you make fun :imp: :imp: Whether it’s Stobart or not it makes no difference…he/she is still a driver -

Rick B:
Just thought I’d mention that the driver is ok and although shook up is well as can be expected.

Sometimes the posters on here are really obnoxious!!! A fellow driver gets into a serious predicament and you make fun :imp: :imp: Whether it’s Stobart or not it makes no difference…he/she is still a driver -

I’m glad he’s ok

I’m not sure its being obnoxious, more we all need a laugh at the endof the day.

passed this about 4.30 am on my way to birmingham, it was still there when i came back, hope the driver was okay.

Rick B:

It’s just called “black humour” or “gallows humour”, and it has been an English tradition for hundreds of years. Nobody wishes him harm.

Harry Monk:

Rick B:

It’s just called “black humour” or “gallows humour”, and it has been an English tradition for hundreds of years. Nobody wishes him harm.

Or driver humour

Pleased the driver is ok & hope back behind the wheel soon

Rick B:

that’s good news

Stanley Knife:
It’s not the best place to do a u-turn!

Stan

Now if he had a 6x4 i reckon he’d have done it!

And yes i’m glad he’s ok too.

But seriously Rick, it doesn’t matter who you drive for, if you park it there you’re gonna get a ribbing.

big_trouble:
Whats with the hens walking past?

In the picture in todays Daily Mirror they don’t look like chickens.

stobart at his best!! :wink:

dave:

not surprised it went offroad, you could,nt see a thing through that windscreen :wink:

TUT,TUT,TUT, Taking a pic whilst driving…both hands on the steering wheel mate!!!

dave:

Actrosman:
is it me or does the cone behind the trailer look like a chicken■■? :laughing:

me too mate :slight_smile:



i can see out your windscreen, i can see a stobart driver who was driving too fast then lost it.

this is when you cant see nothing with ice freezing on the windscreen and a blizzard outside

gogzy:
i can see out your windscreen, i can see a stobart driver who was driving too fast then lost it.

this is when you cant see nothing with ice freezing on the windscreen and a blizzard outside

Good pic gogzy.What type of wagon is that ?.

Carryfast:

gogzy:

well put it this way curryfart its not a 6x4, its only a 4x2 and it never got stuck :smiley:

gogzy:

Carryfast:

gogzy:

well put it this way curryfart its not a 6x4, its only a 4x2 and it never got stuck :smiley:

:open_mouth: :laughing: Last time I saw a motorway that looked something like that I was driving a 4x2 as well and that never got stuck either but it was a rigid not an artic. :laughing: :laughing:

this was an artic and wasnt heavily loaded :slight_smile:

kerednotsobig:

dave:

not surprised it went offroad, you could,nt see a thing through that windscreen :wink:

TUT,TUT,TUT, Taking a pic whilst driving…both hands on the steering wheel mate!!!

i didnt take the pic, the pic was sent to me. i never take me hands of the wheel unless im using the laptop, picking my nose or boiling a pan of spagbol :wink:

dave:
i never take me hands of the wheel unless im using the laptop, writing next weeks shopping list, doing the daily crossword in paper spread across the steering wheel, picking my nose, scratching my arse,boiling a pan of spagbol or playing the air guitar when a crackin song comes on the radio (i steer with my knees for that one) :wink:

quote edited for ya Dave, think its what you meant to say :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: