Ouch it's itchy

So last night good old Comic Relief, did the usual got drunk watched it decend into mayhem, we had a few aquaintances round to watch it, don’t know why, but when the missus has a ‘great idea’ I go along with it :confused: Anyway, this morning when I woke up I felt a bit rough, but nothing unusual, as the day went on, my chest was becoming increasingly itchier and irritable, thought nothing of it just got on with the day. I go to get in the bath this evening to try and calm the burning down, top comes off looking in the mirror and I’m thinking something doesn’t look quite right here, the ■■■■■■■■ only went and shaved me didnt they :open_mouth:

Apparently I fell asleep for a bit on the sofa and they thought it’d be ‘a laugh’ to shave me for charity, felt quite good tbh because they between them chipped in a hundred quid to do it, but i’m all red and itchy and prickly feels ■■■■ ing horrible.

Anyone else do anything for it, willingly or otherwise??

You think your chests bad!!! I said I would get a back,sack and crack only if the lads at work could cough up £500…raised £640 :blush: :blush:

My mates mrs did it and it feels soooo [zb] uncomfortable!!! :laughing: