LocationWAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE
Hours10 HRS OVER 5 DAYS
Wage £320.05 PER WEEK
Work PatternDays
Closing Date17/10/2008
PensionPension available

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and positive individual to join our team at the Wakefield Depot, on our Trainee LGV Programme. You will possess a 7.5 Tonne licence with multi drop experience. Position Details: Mon-Fri, varied starting times to meet business needs. Basic 50 hours per week. You will participate in our fully funded 2 year training programme. No Agencies please This vacancy is covered by the Working Time Regulations. For advice on this regulation call ACAS or download “Your Guide to the Working Time Regulations” from the BERR website Your guide to the Working Time Regulations: sections 1 - 4.

How to apply
For further details about job reference WAB/77460, please telephone Jobseeker Direct on 0845 6060 234. Lines are open 8.00am - 6.00pm weekdays, 9.00am - 1.00pm Saturday. All calls are charged at local rate. Call charges may be different if you call from a mobile phone. Alternatively, visit your local Jobcentre Plus Office and use the customer access phones provided to call Jobseeker Direct. The textphone service for deaf and hearing-impaired people is 0845 6055 255.

If you are looking for work, Tax Credits could top up your earnings
This vacancy meets the requirements of the National Minimum Wage Act

russjp:
Thought this may be of interest :

You will possess a 7.5 Tonne licence with multi drop experience.

That bit might be a problem for many :unamused:

ROG:

russjp:
Thought this may be of interest :

You will possess a 7.5 Tonne licence with multi drop experience.

That bit might be a problem for many :unamused:

You could be right ROG but i just thought it may suit someone trying to get a foot in the door who cant raise the cash :smiley:

im sure some firms advertise jobs that aint there or silly ones nowing it aint going to get a reply just to meet some sort of goverment guidelines, i saw a class one in wakefield (near my home too) for 55 hours monday to friday working every second saturday morning all for a huge
£335 a week.

thats about £6.10 a hour, macdonalds pay more !