One for Rog?

youtube.com/watch?v=gXCKQNAV9fo

Just a joke fella!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to bully’s we go :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

pecjam23:
hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to bully’s we go :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Before you even posted. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

nice one , brightened up my day thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

excellent :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wt-vDEP … L&index=20

more like. :laughing:

ironstipper:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wt-vDEPSmU&feature=PlayList&p=8798592F2DF4C7CC&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=20

more like. :laughing:

a good one

F-in brilliant !!!

On a more serious note (in Bullys !!) if anyone has any ideas for me to consider as route back to work then feel free to indulge - just bear in mind that I cannot do out-of-cab activitiess without taking the next few days (or a week) off with back pain.

Retrain - done that - over 50 with no experience - just gets laughs.

Get paid for teaching advanced driving - NO - Govt says not allowed.

The only experience I have is driving.

So, come on folks - any ideas :question:

Constructive ideas always welcome :slight_smile:

tipper works for u then rog, u dont have ot get out the cab or anything. even unloads itself

gogzy:
tipper works for u then rog, u dont have ot get out the cab or anything. even unloads itself

Not a bad idea but no vacs in my area for quite some time…
If one does come up then I’ll enquire as to the exact nature of the job - thanks.

Delivering take away food?

have you ever thought of doing your CPC? you could be a transport manager for a few small local firms or O/Ds starting up and charge them for it.

especially with your knowledge of the drivers hours regs :laughing:

but seriously could you not do that? or do the DGSA course and allow O/D’s to do ADR? obviously for a price…

might be worth a thought?

Thanks for the ideas Lee - I will look into them :smiley:

ROG:

gogzy:

Not a bad idea but no vacs in my area for quite some time…
If one does come up then I’ll enquire as to the exact nature of the job - thanks.

You could always stand outside the jobcentre selling excuses to all the other dole dossers :wink:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
You could always stand outside the jobcentre selling excuses to all the other dole dossers :wink:

I wondered if you would find this thread - now you can use it to continue what you were saying on the other one so that does not get hi-jacked :slight_smile:

I do wonder how you know me so well - do you have some form of ESP - or is it sinply a case of assumption :question:

ROG:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

I wondered if you would find this thread - now you can use it to continue what you were saying on the other one so that does not get hi-jacked :slight_smile:

I do wonder how you know me so well - do you have some form of ESP - or is it sinply a case of assumption :question:

no just life experiance :wink:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
just life experiance

Of your life not mine

You are making the assumption that everyone is like you

Rog has asked me to post this,

Okey-Didley-Dokely wrote:
this earsier than going fishing, get a bite everytime.

Rog your a know it all, with too much too say and too much time on your hands.

why can’t you just say hello to someone without pointing out all the informative threads you’ve started or all the useless qualifications you’ve got.

your like the kid at school who always put his hand up first to answer the questions.

I may have got 1 of my facts wrong, but not all of them. You didn’t mention the first part of the posting