One for Rog?

ROG:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
just life experiance

Of your life not mine

You are making the assumption that everyone is like you

no I’m not, I’m making the assumption that evryone is differant, your just one of the annoying ones who think they know it all and spend all day trying to tell everyone they know it all.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
Rog your a know it all, with too much too say and too much time on your hands.

In which areas have I misinformed :question:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
why can’t you just say hello to someone without pointing out all the informative threads you’ve started or all the useless qualifications you’ve got.

Thank you for saying that they are informative :smiley:
What useless quals- cannot mean the AD ones as they are recognised by the DSA, and the police :question:

I’m enjoying this :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
your just one of the annoying ones who think they know it all and spend all day trying to tell everyone they know it all.

Know all what exactly :question: :confused: :confused:

I can see this is going to boost my post count :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
Rog your a know it all, with too much too say and too much time on your hands.

In which areas have I misinformed :question:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
why can’t you just say hello to someone without pointing out all the informative threads you’ve started or all the useless qualifications you’ve got.

Thank you for saying that they are informative :smiley:
What useless quals- cannot mean the AD ones as they are recognised by the DSA, and the police :question:

I’m enjoying this :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I never said you misinformed I said your a know it all

wouldn’t really know if they informative or not, never read them.

Ah the AD again, the most over rated driving qualification there is. As I have said before it is a self regulating, self promoting group of pork pie hat wearing individuals, one of whom I sit in his car regularly, he is one of the worst drivers I know and he was army trained.

Don’t get me wrong he is a safe driver, no accidents, but his all driving is so hesitant and nervous. If all advanced drivers are like that I feel more advanced than them.

What bugs me about you is,
1, Your signature

2, Your nearly always the first to reply to newbies trying to point out that your the only one who knows about driving and posting on forums.

3, You always bite.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
why can’t you just say hello to someone without pointing out all the informative threads

I hear you.

I have had more than a few conversations with new members who find it insulting that someone assumes they have zero internet and/or driving experienxce and have to be pointed in the direction of the blindingly obvious. Especially the links which go directly to forums which are clearly visible from the main page anyway.

If I joined a board and got a message like that I’d be thinking the board probably wasn’t for me, a simple hello is more than enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHymgMQl … re=related

& this one

Hello.

Coffeeholic:
I have had more than a few conversations with new members who find it insulting that someone assumes they have zero internet and/or driving experienxce and have to be pointed in the direction of the blindingly obvious. Especially the links which go directly to forums which are clearly visible from the main page anyway.

Me too via PMs and got different answers - they found the link to posting photos etc quite useful but the most useful was the one to the Tacho regs forum :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: - I know, there is not one called that which is why it was useful.
SAFETY, LAW AND WORKING TIME DIRECTIVE FORUM (INTERACTIVE) does not mention tacho regs - had it been called something like - SAFETY, LAW AND DRIVERS HOURS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) :bulb: :bulb: :question:
I know that many posts on tacho hours have been moved into that forum from others - is it because the forum for tacho regs (drivers hours) is not clearly marked :question:

The bit on the training only gets left on when apropriate as does the lack of jobs etc for newbies - ok, there is always the odd occasion when I err :blush: :blush: but these two bits are very relevant and used to get asked a lot by newbies and prospective newbies - they do not get asked so much now as the info is given early so I assume by the lack of those repeated questions that it is working.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
Ah the AD again, the most over rated driving qualification there is. As I have said before it is a self regulating, self promoting group of pork pie hat wearing individuals, .

Hmm… The DSA approve the AD test which is carried out by those with the highest driving quals in this country and probably the world.
Who do you think should determine the driving quals and levels in the Uk if not the above :question:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
one of whom I sit in his car regularly, he is one of the worst drivers I know and he was army trained.
Don’t get me wrong he is a safe driver, no accidents, but his all driving is so hesitant and nervous. If all advanced drivers are like that I feel more advanced than them.

Does not sound like an advanced driver to me from the way you say he drives :exclamation:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
1, Your signature

What is wrong with it :question:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
2, Your nearly always the first to reply to newbies trying to point out that your the only one who knows about driving and posting on forums.

No my fault you are too slow :wink:
There is nothing to suggest the second bit about driving- it is just your perception
Did not think there was a link to a post in my welcome bit that informs about general posting on forums

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
3, You always bite.

I get hungry :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cant believe nobody has posted this one.

I bring you…

youtube.com/watch?v=fLm9OPfNEmQ

Alesha Dixon, The Boy Does Nothing.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Quick note -
Gotta leave posting for a while - daughter gone into hospital with suspected miscarriage at 20+ weeks

ironstipper:
Cant believe nobody has posted this one.

I bring you…

youtube.com/watch?v=fLm9OPfNEmQ

Alesha Dixon, The Boy Does Nothing.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this is a better version :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2Epp3Ce … re=related

ROG:
Quick note -
Gotta leave posting for a while - daughter gone into hospital with suspected miscarriage at 20+ weeks

Sorry to hear that ROG, best wishes to your daughter and really hope it isn’t what is suspected.

Coffeeholic:

ROG:
Quick note -

Sorry to hear that ROG, best wishes to your daughter and really hope it isn’t what is suspected.

My thoughts exactly.

It’s at times like this that we truly hope for a false alarm.

Well there you go." Hello" does not seem to be enough for this particular situation. He,s been getting a kicking all day from the on-line bully boys, both on here, and on the "cabrat "thread on what is called the Professional Drivers forum.Now this. Does anyone on this site really think that a man deserves the crap that he gets fired at him regularly. I cannot believe that anyone would willingly prefer to be un-employed, I could not care less how long he has been in that situation.I am one of the lucky ones. In the 49 years that I worked, which included a 5 year spell in the Army, I had just 3 weeks off sick, and just 1week in total out of work. I am awaiting the return of my License from the DVLA, renewing my C+E, having passed the medical last week. I am proud to still hold that C+E license, I do not have it for anything other than for that feeling that if I needed to, I could still do it. I feel sorry for those on this site who are not in that position . Rog is one of those. Perhaps his only outlet, from the boredom of un-employment, for whatever reason, is on this so called haven of togetherness, and cameraderie, TNUK. He was asking the other day if anyone could help him get a bloody job. What he got generally was a load of ■■■■-taking. Those who dish it out on here are typical of every bully that I have come across in my life, They don,t mind doleing it out,but they would soon be squealing for a moderator to intervene ,if they were on the recieving end. I,ve not noticed Rog doing that, even when, as has happened on a couple of occasions today,moderators have joined in the Rog-baiting game with their poxy Youtube links. Feel proud of yourselves boys. In conclusion, I,ve had my zbing chips with TNUK, You can Stuff it, And Your Yellow cards. I am a retired HGV Driver, not a ZBing footballer. That,s it. I,m off, Ta zbingTa.

ROG:
Quick note -

All the very best to your daughter Rog.

A ■■■ Change op might be beneficial…

As you seem to be doing about as much moaning as 1 …so the change may do you good :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

only Jokin

Buycrider

For once we agree. what started of as a bit of a wind up mainly from guys from another website, and which Rog seemed to enjoy participating in has gone too far… thread locked… Take any further discussion along these lines to Private messages.

And Rog, I hope for the best with your daughter and child