One for Muckaway to ponder over?

A tipper truck has been in a accident, so going on this forum rules, all tipper drivers are to blame.
Apart from those tipper drivers who freelance as English language relief teachers on this forum.

You know you failed if u end up on tippers or skips then followed by container drivers and cartransporter drivers driver shortage anyone can have a go.

chester:
A tipper truck has been in a accident, so going on this forum rules, all tipper drivers are to blame.
Apart from those tipper drivers who freelance as English language relief teachers on this forum.

Yes and so has a motorcycle/car/van/bus/coach/and other non tipper HGV’s…
The point of this thread being what?
As for English language, it’s not hard really is it to check what you’ve written and no excuse for ■■■■ poor spelling unless you are dyslexic (unless you’re not native to England and most foreigners have better spelling than the English sometimes…)

Jack-knife:
You know you failed if u end up on tippers or skips then followed by container drivers and cartransporter drivers driver shortage anyone can have a go.

What a ■■■■■■■■ of a post… :unamused:

chester:

Is this a late entry for NON post of the year Chester? :open_mouth:

And wasn’t the driver of the Bath tipper cleared of any blame?
I’ll mark you a D- mate with the comment of “Must try harder…” :unamused:

Yes your are correct in your assumption the truck driver was not to blame.
However in true Tnet style I was held to account to ponder over the actions of cyclists in some bizarre rant?
How was I to blame?

I still to this day wonder what I had to ponder over, as I replied in post number 9
I think yourself made the thread into some sort of spelling competition, when you started to lose the debate.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142229

chester:
Yes your are correct in your assumption the truck driver was not to blame.

So not all tipper drivers are to blame then mate? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Keep going mate, you’ll make the 2016 poster thread for sure! :grimacing:

chester:
I think yourself made the thread into some sort of spelling competition, when you started to lose the debate.

Let me refer you to YOUR comment/thread about posters understanding both sides before entering the debate… :unamused:

Evil8Beezle:
So not all tipper drivers are to blame then mate? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

In exactly the same way Chester is not to blame for the actions of cyclist riding with no lights!
Jees talk about irony
Something for you to ponder over perhaps?

Chester; do you actually ride a bike or are you some sort of double agent who is trying to make everyone think cyclists are morons ?

Is some one going for Male appendage of the year award ? :unamused:

No idea what Chester has put as I can’t read his posts and I’m currently having a meeting with a bottle of Hobgoblin. Cheers!

Chester is being special. Again.

chester:

Forum rules also dictate that a link to the incident should be included. No one ever just assumes the cyclist to be at fault and the incident is at least discussed with differing points of view so it works both ways.
Many times the driver gets pelters for being in the wrong. Strangely though ive never seen you come on and admit when the cyclist was at fault
Come on Chester, you’re better than this.
Oh wait. No you’re not.
Carry on then

The-Snowman:

chester:

Forum rules also dictate that a link to the incident should be included. No one ever just assumes the cyclist to be at fault and the incident is at least discussed with differing points of view so it works both ways.
Many times the driver gets pelters for being in the wrong. Strangely though ive never seen you come on and admit when the cyclist was at fault
Come on Chester, you’re better than this.
Oh wait. No you’re not.
Carry on then

There you go as requested.
4th Nov 2016

Happy to help

Muckaway:
No idea what Chester has put as I can’t read his posts and I’m currently having a meeting with a bottle of Hobgoblin. Cheers!

Although I don’t doubt it’s a good beer , I find hobgoblin a bit strong tasting.
Have you tried Golden Glory , a lovely fruity beer ?
Jim

JFC999:

Muckaway:

Although I don’t doubt it’s a good beer , I find hobgoblin a bit strong tasting.
Jim

Henry Weston’s 8.2% Vintage Cider with a Whisky Chaser is better, helps you make Edoocated BS Remarks [emoji12]

chester:
There you go as requested.
4th Nov 2016

Happy to help

And the purpose of this link is what?
I didnt request it. Are you sure you can read?
Incidently, I dont see you blaming cyclists on that thread either. I see you trying to pass them off as motorists.
I also saw you say you’d post a copy of a post “when you could be bothered to prove me wrong”. I notice that didnt happen either and you instead changed tact by calling everyone a grammar ■■■■ while pulling everyone up for spelling errors.
Welcome back Chester,glad to see your mum and dad have restored your internet permission and allowed you back online again. Its been boring without you

Currently pondering over a pint of Oxford Gold. What’s the special needs child posted now?

martinviking:

JFC999:

Muckaway:

Jim

Henry Weston’s 8.2% Vintage Cider with a Whisky Chaser is better, helps you make Edoocated BS Remarks [emoji12]

Again , a little too strong at 8.2 Katy on the other hand is gorgeous !!
Jim

martinviking:

JFC999:

Muckaway:

Jim

You tried this one mate? Very flavoursome! :smiley:

Only 7.2, so a little weak for you… :wink: