One for Muckaway to ponder over?

Evil8Beezle:

martinviking:

JFC999:

Muckaway:
No idea what Chester has put as I can’t read his posts and I’m currently having a meeting with a bottle of Hobgoblin. Cheers!

Although I don’t doubt it’s a good beer , I find hobgoblin a bit strong tasting.
Have you tried Golden Glory , a lovely fruity beer ?
Jim

Henry Weston’s 8.2% Vintage Cider with a Whisky Chaser is better, helps you make Edoocated BS Remarks [emoji12]

You tried this one mate? Very flavoursome! :smiley:

Only 7.2, so a little weak for you… :wink:

[emoji106]
I’m actually back on my diet Evil, after I fell off the Wagon at Christmas [emoji12] so no more Booze until I’ve dropped a couple of stone. [emoji57]

Bugger, you should put a couple of ratchet straps over yourself then mate! :wink:

Well if you see it on your travels grab some, I highly recommend it.
Lidi’s had it as a 1 off it appears :imp: So I’ve currently no idea where else to find it…

At least we’ve turned the post round to something that matters !
What was the original question anyway ?
Jim

JFC999:
Jim

Chester will love it that a bunch of professional drivers are on a truck drivers forum discussing alcoholic beverages.
Now here’s a moan; Do Shepherd Neame do anything decent? All we get around here is Bishops Finger and Spitfire. Both the Special Brew of real ales IMHO.

Muckaway:

JFC999:
Jim

Chester will love it that a bunch of professional drivers are on a truck drivers forum discussing alcoholic beverages.
Now here’s a moan; Do Shepherd Neame do anything decent? All we get around here is Bishops Finger and Spitfire. Both the Special Brew of real ales IMHO.

Tried a bottle of Spitfire once , can’t even remember what it was like , so that tells you something.
Jim

Muckaway:

Late Red is pretty good but only available in the autumn.
I like Whitstable Bay Blonde but it’s quite devisive, it’s a strong very hoppy flavour for a lager, I was pretty much done with lager until they started making it.