OMG look at this Damac lorry!

I just got these of a friend,it was in Goole Dock;

firstly - I hope the driver was ok

Strange place to put a truck wash !!

Yer he ok,parked in their yard like and then down to a ‘Freak Accident’ just rolled away,lol

my old man was telling me about this its in there yard at goole, he heard it was an agency driver who got out to go into transport office and left the handbrake off.

lgamston:
my old man was telling me about this its in there yard at goole, he heard it was an agency driver who got out to go into transport office and left the handbrake off.

I reckon Rob K will be upset, he has a soft spot for those Premiums :laughing:

My brother was good friends of a diver at Northern Divers. He was one of the first divers to go inside the Kursk Submarine :open_mouth:

All that mud and crap in the cab, bet it’ll smell like a real French truck now

Apparently, the driver was irish and someone told him to dip his headlights (Source, AncientJoke.com) :wink:

bit of t-cut and be right as rain!

well boss - the engines flooded and it needs a new windscreen!

Its ok boss,
i can go for my reload as got trailer washed but might have trouble with the steep reverse.

If a jobs worth doing it’s worth doing properly!!!

Is that what they mean when they say, “keeping your powder dry”? :laughing:

best thing to do to a premium… :laughing:

tut,tut,tut, shame on you all.

poor sod, knew at the job and firm probably, reckon they just threw him in at the deep end :grimacing:

“I said, back on the dock”

My wife thinks the handbrake in our car is the air-freshener because when she presses it the smell of burning goes away!

I wonder how many Renault Premium’s they can fit in that dock? If it had of been a solo tractor unit they would of assumed that some nutter had stolen it!!!

MR VAIN:
I wonder how many Renault Premium’s they can fit in that dock? If it had of been a solo tractor unit they would of assumed that some nutter had stolen it!!!

that would have been funny. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

“At which point do I pack it in?” - somebody on here asked recently. Well, when you ■■■■ up like this, for example.

Good to hear the driver is OK, but have to ask who gave him driving licence when he cannot remember and practise such a basic thing as applying handbrake and a gear when parking up. Or chocking the wheel when you don’t trust the lorry or ground you’re on.
Goes on to prove that the CPC is a good idea…

Looking at the cranes, guessing 200t capacity, two of them - not a cheap recovery

Reminds me, what was the outcome of the Turners’ tanker hanging out the back of a ferry? Any pics of the recovery?

Wheel Nut:
My brother was good friends of a diver at Northern Divers. He was one of the first divers to go inside the Kursk Submarine

I was supposed to be on the Kursk-----------------------------------------------

but I missed the train :wink: