Oldest Wagon on the Fleet?

What’s the oldest lorry where you work?
Three Y reg Fodens for us.

up until a couple of months ago, it was a 52 plate DAF XF, it is now a low mileage 03 plate XF

2 o2 plate fodens which are a million plus km’s on both and still going strong

55 plate Axors are our oldest. Even our 57 plates are becoming tired.

05 plate axor and a 05 plate actros

K reg AWD 12-18 :slight_smile:

2001 FH12 420 Gobstopper. Still goes like a train, all over the UK and Eu, without missing a beat. On it’s 2nd clutch but other than that has cost nowt :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

L reg DaF lovely, no limiter no seatbelt. gives you a headache after 9 hours though

Couple of Y reg XF 95’s and a load of X reg rigids that look really tired.

ours are all pretty new actually. apart from some of the hired skips they bring in, but mostly its good tackle we have, Any defects and if its ours and they can fix it good, if they can’t vor. if its a leased one if its got a defect they cant touch it, so vor. (apart from bulbs, and silly things. so I would say ours is probably a 59

We still have S,T & W reg’s going

what!!! they must reverse into the yard at night they are so ■■■■■■. when i went to the company I with now the fleet was hanging to bits, no lie. that was 20 years ago and now its a hell of a lot better. we had holes in the wings and breakdowns all the time. if the guy in the wrecker had to run on taco he would have been out of time dragging the rascals home.

I forgot an R reg Foden hiab/dropside that’s only used by the plant fitters for breakdowns (carries welding gear).

" the hoff " drives a Merc Atego year 2001 , going in for a mild refurb next month .

My v reg MAN was retired last month now the oldest is a w reg iveco which goes in December

Saw a H reg Ford Cargo yesterday running through Knottingley. Looked well for it’s age still earning a crust :sunglasses:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

We got short of wagons at our depot last night so I had to take our shunter out.It was only across to the other side of Bristol to pick up a trailer but its the first time our “R” reg FL10 had been in top gear for months.The lorry is street legal cos we have to cross a road in the trading estate where we are…shes not very good looking and I was glad it was dark when I went out. :smiley:
Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

We have a ‘R’ reg LHD ERF EC14 525 olympic, at this moment it’s en route to Italy via swiss, had to rebuild the Top end last winter, but as good as new now and still earning its keep :laughing: :laughing:

we have some 57 plate scanias knocking about still

Still a couple of Actros’s about 57 plates, not that old but covered over 750,000k’s so far. They have a clutch too. Proper old school! :open_mouth: