Oldest Wagon on the Fleet?

08 plate Volvo FL7 240 12tonner with about 380,000km on the clock. everything else is 09/59/10/11

not really “old” but its the oldest motor still running out of our depot

Muckaway:
What’s the oldest lorry where you work?
Three Y reg Fodens for us.

We have three 55 platers on analogue and they’re going next month and then we will be all digi so happy days then. :smiley:

My 57 plate 440 globetrotter.
61 reg 500 XL coming for the start of next month for me. Not bad for a day motor…

56 plate 85 cfs,think they going away in feb or march.

the h reg mercedes ive just bought is still out working untill next friday then it retires.

I have the oldest wagon in our yard a 60 plate Merc 2548 megaspace cab. I get the p**s taken out me every Friday when we all run in to yard

This is still going on the fleet, was my first truck when i started :smiley: Took this pic a while ago, dosent look so clean and tidy anymore.

The last place i worked for i managed to write off the oldest wagon on the fleet- a W reg volvo fl6…

See the damage trucks thread for pics.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ours is a 54 reg cf 75 spacecab 26 tonner now used for locals only. Our newest is 3 weeks old.

The all - Scania firm I work for has two series3’s, both N reg., also two P’s an R and a S.
The two newest are 54 plates, with several other old motors in between.

Not trucks I know, but our oldest is an 06, followed by 07, then 58, 09, 60 and then 11…

Mines the oldest on a 57 plate and i don,t want a new yan. :confused:

Ours are a pair of V plate scania’s. First one is a Tag Topliner 124.420 which is an engineering spare. Next up is a 164 530 V8 Topliner left ■■■■■■, which although is a Tag tractor unit at the moment, will be converted into the new wrecker - replacing a faithful old volvo F10. Next oldest is another rarity, in a Scania T124.470 6x2 Tag with a rear mounted crane, that would carry a W reg if it wasn’t for the fact that it carries a Q plate.
The oldest allocated truck is an 04 R124.420 topliner Tag. The rest of the fleet is all Scania - R470 topliners, R480 Topliners, R420 Highliners, two R470 Highliners, R440 Topliners with the majority Tags, although the highliners and the 440’s are midlift. Regs are from 54 through to 59, with 6 on order for April delivery.
On the recycling side, there is a V re daf 45 box, an 05 scania 8x4 FEL refuse, an 08 FEL refuse and an 05 Scania RoRo of the same configuration. We have a 4x2 Scania Skip lorry which is set up as a Drawbar unit, and a 6x2 Scania RoRo with drawbar coupling - no trailer, and a 470bhp R cab engine. The latter is an astonishing truck to drive - huge power and torque, and when empty a perfect drifting machine.

the oldest motor on our fleet is a very tired r reg daf 65 6 wheeler the new drivers normally get it as the reasoning is if they can drive that they can drive anything lol

Still hard at work for W H Marren

up till a couple of weeks back we had a brace of X reg FM12’s but one decided to blow the turbo & threw a few internals out of the block , so she’ll now be for parts & so we just have one X reg FM12 left

axletramp:
The all - Scania firm I work for has two series3’s, both N reg., also two P’s an R and a S.
The two newest are 54 plates, with several other old motors in between.

That’ll be SPI then. :wink:

Ken.

we have a x reg cf still going strong

oldest in yard is an m reg 4x2 scania not sure if its a 143or what, thats just a shunter the oldest runner on road is an xreg scania low cab 420 only used during sugar beet season. The road motors are 09 to 61 plates man and one 08 fh all kept in top condition same as trailers