Oldest member on this forum.Also wit and wisdom!

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:
Soixante neuf in July.Only a young 'un me. :laughing:

What sort of lingo is that? Native Manx or early Yorks? or something beginning with a b that ends with an “s” Dennis.

Sixty-nine or 69, also known by its French name soixante-neuf

Thanks for explaining it to Dennis,Dave. :laughing:
In Manx Gaelic it would be errrrrrrrrrrr…“shay nuy”,well that’s what our lass says.

The owd lad’s taking on dull again Chris,it’s all the fine living :wink: :laughing: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Aye I know Dave,I must call in and see him next time I get off the ferry at Heysham - just to see that he’s ok.He will live in the posh part of Morracamby so it shouldn’t take much finding. :grimacing:
Flak jacket on …

He’s gone offline to eat another Easter Egg by the looks of it Chris :laughing: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Either that or to open another bottle of Chateaneuf du Pape Dave. :laughing:

He would have several cases of that red wine chris,stored in a warehouse somewhere :wink: :laughing: .

Yes,more than likely.He probably thinks that Philips 66 is a 45 year old red as well. :laughing:

Come on Dennis where are yer?

Gone to bed with a bottle of red and an egg Chris :laughing: .

Hiya,
I will be 68 next month, oh dearie me.

I had my 60 th last December so just a sprog! :wink:

Pete.

[quote=

chris 1234 72 december this year

Hullo,

73 on Christmas Day, and still on the move four days a week. :laughing:
Cheers, Archie.

that made my day , chris webb is older than me !!! only by 4 months though dammit . we still have to bend the knee to harry and norman though , MUCH older than us eh chris , cheers dave

66 next week :smiley: still a young un.

66 in 21 day’s time, still a kid :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1. And the reward for all those years sitting in a lorry and climbing onto the top of tanks is arthritic knees and back. K nackered. :frowning: :wink:

Hi all,
59 in July, and I still do’nt know what I want to be when I grow up … :smiley:

68 in July and her indoors keep’s telling me to act my age!

rigsby:
that made my day , chris webb is older than me !!! only by 4 months though dammit . we still have to bend the knee to harry and norman though , MUCH older than us eh chris , cheers dave

They are both lots older than me and thee Dave.Tha looks older than me though,must be driving Fodens for Hazlecroft Garage that did it. :laughing:

Only kidding Dave… :wink:

you’re right about the fodens chris , my old dad drove them before me and reckoned they were mechanical devices for making old men out of young uns , explains the looks . my mrs won’t put her glasses on until i’ve got dressed in a morning !! cheers , dave

:unamused:
Are my visitors here yet?

Dennis seems to have some very informative snouts and I think he as been talking to the bride to establish proven facts which he as just made public.

I was 66 a couple of weeks ago so 45 seems to have been a exceptional year for the crème de la crème :laughing:

cheers Johnnie

P S my missus shares your birthday Archie :wink:

Hiya …Iam not in the running at the moment… only just 60… feel 30 some days and 70 the next…
Theres penty poor buggers out there who’ed swap… if you know what i mean.
John

Well im another from the exceptional year im 66 but feel like 56 and act like 46 Life is good :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing:,i dont feel so old now.

65 next March and have just found this oh so wonderful site called “Trucknet” I think its called,apparently there are a lot of “therapists” on this site who are always willing to give help and advice to anyone who is “winding down” toward their 65th birthday and a well earned retirement beyond!!! They also run a number of rest homes up and down and even beyond these shores(IOM & Brittany) Their help and advice should prove invaluable over the coming months I’m sure! (well thats what my district nurse tells me!) Cheers —whats my name to-day Nurse?— could you spell that please or is there only 4 letters in it?----

I was 66 a couple of weeks ago so 45 seems to have been a exceptional year for the crème de la crème :laughing:

cheers Johnnie

And I thought you were a war baby like me Sammie,it were nearly all ovver when you were born and no National Service either - you young 'uns don’t know yer born. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:
65 next March and have just found this oh so wonderful site called “Trucknet” I think its called,apparently there are a lot of “therapists” on this site who are always willing to give help and advice to anyone who is “winding down” toward their 65th birthday and a well earned retirement beyond!!! They also run a number of rest homes up and down and even beyond these shores(IOM & Brittany) Their help and advice should prove invaluable over the coming months I’m sure! (well thats what my district nurse tells me!) Cheers —whats my name to-day Nurse?— could you spell that please or is there only 4 letters in it?----

Plenty of rest homes in the IOM Dennis,do you want some brochures?
There’s other rest homes as well…for ex tram hosses. :grimacing: