Oldest member on this forum.Also wit and wisdom!

Hiya,
I must be well up the leader board just hit the big 87, keep her lit

harry_gill:
Hiya,
I must be well up the leader board just hit the big 87, keep her lit

Hi Harry, Happy Birthday, I will drink a large single malt and toast your good health, Larry.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Are you still doing those roping and sheeting courses. :wink:

mushroomman:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Are you still doing those roping and sheeting courses. :wink:

Hiya,
Go on “MM” tell him and save the poor bugger a few bob,
R&S courses gone, little lads curtainsiders knocked the
arse out of that one. PS birthday was a week or two back
but thanks anyway

Who is the oldest member on this forum ? I’m 63,there must be a lot that are younger,with a lot being older.
Cheers Dave.

Hi boys
Dave it’s not going to be me I’m only 54 gosh where did those years go :slight_smile:

Regards Keith

Dave the Renegade:
Who is the oldest member on this forum ? I’m 63,there must be a lot that are younger,with a lot being older.
Cheers Dave.

Oldest or daftest? Harry Gill for the former,Johnnie Trotter for the latter! Show of hands------motion carried-----wheres the Bar here? Anon!

Soixante neuf in July.Only a young 'un me. :laughing:

Chris Webb:

What sort of lingo is that? Native Manx or early Yorks? or something beginning with a b that ends with an “s” Dennis.

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

What sort of lingo is that? Native Manx or early Yorks? or something beginning with a b that ends with an “s” Dennis.

Sixty-nine or 69, also known by its French name soixante-neuf

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

Thanks for explaining it to Dennis,Dave. :laughing:
In Manx Gaelic it would be errrrrrrrrrrr…“shay nuy”,well that’s what our lass says.

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

In Manx Gaelic it would be errrrrrrrrrrr…“shay nuy”,well that’s what our lass says.

The owd lad’s taking on dull again Chris,it’s all the fine living :wink: :laughing: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

dessert driver:
Hi boys
Dave it’s not going to be me I’m only 54 gosh where did those years go :slight_smile:

Regards Keith

Hi Keith,

If it’s not you, then it’s not me either, cos I’m the same age as you!! :grimacing:

Dave the Renegade:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

The owd lad’s taking on dull again Chris,it’s all the fine living :wink: :laughing: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Aye I know Dave,I must call in and see him next time I get off the ferry at Heysham - just to see that he’s ok.He will live in the posh part of Morracamby so it shouldn’t take much finding. :grimacing:
Flak jacket on …

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

Cheers Dave.

Aye I know Dave,I must call in and see him next time I get off the ferry at Heysham - just to see that he’s ok.He will live in the posh part of Morracamby so it shouldn’t take much finding. :grimacing:
Flak jacket on …

He’s gone offline to eat another Easter Egg by the looks of it Chris :laughing: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

Cheers Dave.

Flak jacket on …

He’s gone offline to eat another Easter Egg by the looks of it Chris :laughing: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Either that or to open another bottle of Chateaneuf du Pape Dave. :laughing:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

Cheers Dave.

Flak jacket on …

Cheers Dave.

He would have several cases of that red wine chris,stored in a warehouse somewhere :wink: :laughing: .

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

Its not me Dave I am the same age as you,64 this coming august but it could be Chris :laughing: :laughing: or what about Dennis :unamused: :question:

Aye , it must be wonderful to reach 60 , then , like Dennis, you can sit in an open - top bus and travel all around Morecambe and Heysham !! With a jar of suncream handy, and sunglasses to show, oh------ and the sunhat Dennis will be younger than some of the others on the bus who would talk about the days of horses and carts.
Me ? 3 years and a month before I can join the gang on the bus !!!
Cheers, cattle wagon man.

Dave the Renegade:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

Cheers Dave.

Flak jacket on …

Cheers Dave.

He would have several cases of that red wine chris,stored in a warehouse somewhere :wink: :laughing: .

Yes,more than likely.He probably thinks that Philips 66 is a 45 year old red as well. :laughing:

Come on Dennis where are yer?