OK,,, Who's bored already?

Radar19:
We moan when we’re off, we moan when we’re at work.

So true :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:
Not bored. Went for a nice long walk on the beach with my girlfriend earlier. Got plenty to keep me occupied for the week.

Really nice beaches, must be one of the best kept secrets in the midlands, where did you park the barge. :laughing:

I have been getting up when I feel like, going to bed when I feel like and barring Christmas and Boxing Days have been to the boozer every day since a week last Sunday. So no, I am not bored, and no, I would not rather be at work.

Where are those pics taken Harry? Looks really nice.

eagerbeaver:

Broad stairs Kent Botany bay

Not bored here. Watched a bit of TV played a few games and set up my sons train set done a few little jobs round the house. Off to the pub in a bit.
No interest in going back to work at all. Next thing is look at options of a new job as I seem to have very little heart in work now days.
Going a way for a few days at new year which should be nice

I feel I didn’t really get a break as I finished Friday at 7pm and was back in work today at 5am and in between that I had to do bloody driving a few hours to and from my mums place for Christmas.

blue estate:

eagerbeaver:

Yes, spot on.

Harry Monk:

blue estate:

eagerbeaver:

Yes, spot on.

I clicked your photo and it took me to photo book and I saw the marker you’d put then googled it for UK :wink:

lots to do at home but want to get back to work id rather be earning the money at the moment 2 days overtime on thursday friday then back to work next tuesday for 2more weeks with my current employer then i go on to tackle europe looking forward to it

blue estate:

Harry Monk:

blue estate:

eagerbeaver:

Yes, spot on.

I clicked your photo and it took me to photo book and I saw the marker you’d put then googled it for UK :wink:

That’s cheating. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lovely part of the world, I am just round the corner in Deal

albion:
Bored? No chance. Finished last Thursday, start back next Tuesday. Got a load of little niggling jobs out of the way, friends coming round Thursday, then if the weather is ok at the weekend, get the garden dug over. I’ve lists of things that I want to do, but never have time to do, looking forward to retirement.

Juddian they are gorgeous dogs, bet you wouldn’t be without them really! I’ve got four dogs, including a Giant Schnauzer that’s six months today and thinks her name is Lola-no :wink: Definitely no time to be bored, 3-4,walks a day.

Four of the blighters! a glutton for punishment so you are :sunglasses:

Confess i prefer dogs now to people, if i had your money Albion :wink: my time left would be spent in a little cottage hidden in the trees in the middle of nowhere and the only way to get to it by decent 4x4 or on shank’s pony.

Not that I like to correct a man if your standing Juddian, but I think you meant to say if you had my debts… :wink:

It’s always ok to correct a man who rides a unicycle, and wears a squirty flower Albion :wink:

eagerbeaver:
It’s always ok to correct a man who rides a unicycle, and wears a squirty flower Albion :wink:

Hadn’t realised you’d met. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’m not bored, finished last Friday & on Saturday we drove up to Knutsford (140miles) in our Lecky Car with a 70-80 mile range, charged up at a Nissan Dealers in Brum for free[emoji106]& got to the Father in Laws with no power left [emoji6]& Lady V screaming at me to pull into Knutsford for a £6 charge up-No Way ! (We can charge it at Father in a laws house)
It was like Apollo 13, switching off the heating & anything else that uses electricity then accelerating like a fully laden Underpowered Leyland Roadtrain with 2 million miles on the clock, great fun [emoji4].
Spent the last 3 days being fed & lazing around, back to MK tomorrow, hoping to get some more Free Electricity on the way home [emoji6]so if any of you are out there, watch out for a Silver Nissan Leaf, leaving Knutsford around 09.00 & slip streaming behind the first Double Deka we see. [emoji106]

Juddian:

axletramp:
I don’t moan when I’m off; I’m looking forward to being off full time.

oh yes, no boredom here, can’t wait to get out the bloody racket, if you’d asked me about retiring 2 years ago i’d have not wanted to, but they’ve broken me finally after all these years, i give up, you cannot take a pride any longer, they will not let you, they don’t want lorry drivers any more they want bums on seats and seem happy to accept the resulting damage and mayhem :unamused:

Daughter’s here so i’ve done a quick oil change and swapped a few blown bulbs out on her car, oh and washed it…wonder if she limps and carries lidl carrier bag at work :wink:

Other than that its been long walks with the dogs

and enjoying being a normal person for a while and not a bloody lorry driver for a week, back Sat but only for one day, most time i’ve had off at Chritsmas since i’ve been here, next year if i’m still here it’ll be my turn Boxing day and most of the in between week.

^^ thats Mum and son (7 months) by the way and out of shot is another hound, same colour different breed, don’t let the looks deceive you they are two of the biggest pains in the arse on four legs you could find.

those walks must have taken their toll,they look knackered[lol],nice pic though

" It was like Apollo 13 " PMSL :slight_smile:

eagerbeaver:
" It was like Apollo 13 " PMSL :slight_smile:

He will be fine going home, it’s all downhill. When I was working I never liked being stuck at home until after New Year as I would have prefered the holiday in the summer, but now I’m retired I don’t get any holidays at all so I have learned to be careful what I wish for now! :unamused: :laughing:

Pete.