Ok..ok whats the con?

ebay don’t have a ‘holding account’ for people to pay into, the only money they receive is the listing fees from sellers, nothing from buyers

i thought the truck was on RT.com? not ebay

deleted

delboytwo:

shuttlespanker:
ebay don’t have a ‘holding account’ for people to pay into, the only money they receive is the listing fees from sellers, nothing from buyers

i thought the truck was on RT.com? not ebay

it is and on keltrucks website same truck just a more realistic price

yes, i know this, but the OP put a link up showing the truck advertised by the scum sucking ponlife on RT.com website, not ebay

i don’t really care about the truck, or who is selling it, i was merely pointing out thet ebay do not have a ‘holding account’ that buyers pay into

busy fool:
just been looking on the road transport.com web site looking at some prices of scanias they have scanias 500hp v8 on a 55 plate for £8500 ■■? (no way) caln wiltshire.

scania r480 on a 07 plate for £9000 tried the phone number but its a dead line, got address as leeds… have a look … roadtransport.com/buyandsell … ontactForm

its some sort of scam got to be, but i cant see why the roadtransport.com allow them to advetise, as you can see its different sellers seems strange. whats your thoughts ■■?
john…

yes it is on roadtransport .com but there are lots of different trucks on there for the same silly cheap money, obviously must be same kind of con because there for sale by different sellers and in different parts of the country.
the thing is i was looking for a truck to buy but after seeing these ones on r/t .com site im not looking on there anymore,
i havent seen any silly prices (cons) advertised on trucktrader or other sites/books where these tossers have to pay to advertise.
but just imagine getting caught by this scam, enough to make small companies go under. i do think r/t .com needs to look at who is advertising on there site
john

The only Burdekin Street’s on the planit are in Australia… and the postcode is a Tandoori in Leeds. Has everyone clicked “report abuse” on RT.com at the bottom of the ad?

Santa:

raymundo:
Is this similar to what happened to me recently when I advertised my M3 for sale?
Some woman contacted me and said she wanted the car as a surprise present for her son as he had just passed his finals in Wellington NZ. I was to tell her the bank account I wanted the money paid into and once I confirmed the money was there then she would then contact some third party to collect the car, yea right !!!

So they give you a cheque which you bank - a couple of days later you check your account on line and the money is there - they take your car away.

A few days later you find that the cheque or the money transfer didn’t clear and the money is now gone from your account. You can’t trace the “buyer” and you have no case against the bank.

Thanks Santa,
Interesting the way to scam funds, I had my doubts about her english phraseology (is that a correct word?) so therefore anyone turn up on my doorstep with 50 squids they can take the bloody thing away, along with another couple!! well a bit more than fifty in reality…