Ok, forget that question

Ok, thanks for your advice. You were all very helpfull :wink:

Forget it all :wink:

think you need to prosocute your old firm as they must pay you seen as you were sacked for being of on the sick which is illegal the citizen advice will tell you the correct way to deal with this and you will get holiday money and money you worked for. good luck…

Thanks.

orys:
The case is complicated, as there was in the contract that if I will blame d for some accident, I must pay insurance excess. But In my opinion even if there was any (I can’t remember nothing apart of smashing some mailbox worth five pounds when reversing to the gate) they must to discuss that with me before they will able to deduct this from my wages.

You where doing great and where very interesting up until this post. This case is so complicated that after someone has smashed into your arse end whilst you are in your car you are losing your excess and getting the sack for reversing your truck into a mailbox!! I wouldn’t tell you to sod off back to Poland, i’d just tell you to sod off back to bed !!!

Is this guy for real? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
Here’s a job I found for you. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
s1jobs.com/job/231104108.html
Please,please,please,stay away from any type of vehicle.

Mike-C:
This case is so complicated that after someone has smashed into your arse end whilst you are in your car you are losing your excess and getting the sack for reversing your truck into a mailbox!!

I am not sure, if i cathed what you mean: my car crash have nothing to do with the case, except that I was injured, so they sacked me due to absence. Then I made a grievance and they trying to rip me in some accident, which never occured!

Thankfully they transfered 0 pounds to your bank account for job seekers allowance, rightly so.
If you are struggling to get work in scotland, unless you have any ties there, why not move somewhere where you can get some full time work.
Failing that, ■■■■ off back home.

So you think that it’s fair: you can use polish people as long as they working, but then when they are injured by scottish driver and ripped off money, which they earned working hard, just tell them to [zb]?

Gurner:
Thankfully they transfered 0 pounds to your bank account for job seekers allowance, rightly so.
If you are struggling to get work in scotland, unless you have any ties there, why not move somewhere where you can get some full time work.
Failing that, [zb] off back home.

Well said that man. :sunglasses:

I see :wink:

So I hope if you will get any accident abroad or if someone will steal your belongings you will not expect any help from this country serviced such as ambulances, police or hospitals?

orys:
So you think that it’s fair: you can use polish people as long as they working, but then when they are injured by scottish driver and ripped off money, which they earned working hard, just tell them to [zb]?

Yes, if you dont like it, do the other thing, if you have paid into this country for 20 months, dont think that gives you the god given right to claim everything going.
If i went to work in poland and became ill, and was unable to work, i wouldnt try and sponge of your goverment, id simply go home.

Mr Polski,you’ve been in this country 20 months and you’ve already got something I couldn’t get after 23 years in a high paid job before being made redundant,dole money.
Is that fair?

orys but reading some of your other posts about how you are owed money maxed out on credit cards zero pounds from british welfare how come your able to have the internet as for compensation from your accident in the car it could take years was the other driver insured etc etc
or is internet free in scotland

Hairy gorilla: I have interned at home, and I paid it with my money earned last month. And yes, Internet is free in Scotland, for example in public libraries (for what I am paying council tax and I am happy with that).

gsm31: What I have, what you have not? Everything what I have here is what I earned by my own work. I had no parents here, my education is from other country…

Ok, sorry guys, that I asked. Please read that below and let’s forget. I hope that no-one of you will never have such adventures as me, as they can happen to everyone (except jobseekers allowance question).

I got your point. But you are wrong, if you are thinking, that I am one of this guys only looking for benefits. It’s not my choice - that scottish people forced me to do it - either by causing my injuries or stealing my money, what I earned by myself without asking noone for any benefits.

Look for what I am talking about:

1. If I worked here, and I was injured (by scottish guy, but the way), I got nothing.

2. If I am not interesting in working, I can come here and claim all benefits on the spot - get council homes, tax credits, child benefits, everything - we all heard about 1000s of people from East Europe, Pakistan, who are doing that.

Question: are you happy with paying taxes for lazy ■■■■■■■■■ who are only fartiing in their sofas and spending their life watching polish satelite TV when you do not want to give temporary support to someone, who WANTS to work and, by unhappy adventures, can’t?

I already noticed that social system in this country is upside-down, but I was thinking “It’s not my problem, i don’t care about benefits”.

I want to make it clear:
I am not a kind of person, who is only sniffing arround for benefits.I think that’s awfull, and on the top of that, such people are destracting overall opinion about polish people here (as we can see here - you already found a shelf for me: polish guy - benefit thief).
I never recieved any penny (or grosz, when in Poland) on any benefit, as I think is not fair when I can work with my own hands.
BUT NOW: I have problem with finding work due to my injury - no matter if that will be in Scotland or in Mozambique. And I haven’t asked this guy to park in my boot. Now the case is in court, but I can’t wait for the money, and I can’t work, and I can’t get any support from country, where I am paying my taxes, and where this driver who hit me is paying his taxes. That’s why I asked.
Clear?

I just posted this post as I hoped to get an advice where I can support myself until my money (which are mine!) will come.

Notice: I am ready to refund any support received, when my cash will come. I do not want and never wanted any free money from anyone. I just wanted to ask if that;'s possible.

orys you may not like it but the natives of this country have developed an attitude where we now don’t care for any hard up sob stories from immigrants-working or not.
it’s been brought about by a situation where we get ■■■■ all for a life time of putting into the system,people who arrived here in the last few years are getting more out of the system than we do and scotland takes the ■■■■ royal…they get a whole lot more again than the rest of the uk.
so for sympathy…a polski in scotland…i doubt you will get any. :unamused:
but as afellow human being and truck driver…get well soon. :open_mouth:

wrecktech100: I do agree with you and fully comprehence british point of view. For me is also stupid with all this social benefits: i persolally think, that it’s all put upside down here.

I’ll repeat: I do not want to took any money from no-one. It’s just the situation pushed me to do that. And I was suprised, that I can claim numerous benefits already, but I cannot get jobseekers allowance - what should be the basic one, as it pushing me to active job seeking, not just taking problems from my head.

That’s sounds for me like “are you stupid? You had worked only 20 months here. Stay cool don’t panic. Who need to look for job, if one can get home with everything paid for free”. Anyone wondering why Britain is a kind of Mecca for lazy people from arround the world?

Why no-one from this African countries do not want to come to Poland? They are welcomed, we have a big shortage of workers… But we don’t have benefit scheme to give money free to everyone who ask…

That’s ridicoulus.

And I tell you more: i know people, who came here and have council homes after few months. I know their situations, so I am sure, that I can get one easly as well. But I havent, as I think there are more people, who really need that. But many people will no bother themselves with thinking that way. It’s for free - so why not?

But I have one more point of view. We are all Europeans. Britain was growin up rapidly last 60 years, as it choose to leave all eastern countries to Soviet Union. So now we managed to free ourselves with our own hands, and is just a time to share. I know you’ll do not like this point of view, but I remember you that Poles never asked “what’s the point to defend Britain” during the last war…

Today we have some tensions, but I can bet that our grandchildren will consider this as a natural thing, when they will read that in historical books.

You write english very well for someone who is not english, compared to some of our kids nowadays, have you thought about finding work ina transport office that could use someone who is fluent in Polish?

good luck finding something for your talents (as long as it isn’t my job) :confused:

When did the Poles defend Britain? In WW2 it got invaded by the Germans and liberated (and subsequently occupied) by the Russians… In more recent wars Britain hasn’t needed directly defending.

You’re original post has been deleted, so I have no idea what the result of your car accident was, but presumably you are able to sit at a desk and use a computer, so the questions comes as to why you cannot simply get an office job to get some income.

The main problem with people claiming sickness benefit and jobseekers is they don’t want to do anything, they claim they don’t have the mobility to work (yet sitting at a computer all day requires very little mobility), or they claim they don’t have the qualifications to do jobs offered to them (takes very little in the way of qualifications to be a cleaner or a data entry clerk or a shelf stacker). So unless you’re bed ridden I don’t see why you cannot work?

The government is ofcourse ultimately to blame for their ridiculous handouts, people on jobseekers should have it withdrawn immiedately if they refuse any job that they offered, whereas at the moment they can just refuse every job and continute to claim benefits. Benefits are emergency income, not a way of life.

Kiowan:
When did the Poles defend Britain?

For example in the Battle of Britain :wink:

Look up the Polish RAF squadrons, for example…

Kiowan:
When did the Poles defend Britain? In WW2 it got invaded by the Germans and liberated (and subsequently occupied) by the Russians… In more recent wars Britain hasn’t needed directly defending.

That’t question is already answered. And that is only one of examples.

You’re original post has been deleted, so I have no idea what the result of your car accident was, but presumably you are able to sit at a desk and use a computer, so the questions comes as to why you cannot simply get an office job to get some income.

Result of my accident was that I was sacked from my company. It;s not fair, no matter if I am scottish or polish, and, apart of that, they hasn’t paid me over 700. So now I must find any job (and that’s why I am on the computer all day, I sending my CV’s everywhere (I am answering office jobs as well).

The main problem with people claiming sickness benefit and jobseekers is they don’t want to do anything, they claim they don’t have the mobility to work (yet sitting at a computer all day requires very little mobility), or they claim they don’t have the qualifications to do jobs offered to them (takes very little in the way of qualifications to be a cleaner or a data entry clerk or a shelf stacker). So unless you’re bed ridden I don’t see why you cannot work?

I do agree. But I understand jobseekers allowance as something to allow me to get job right for me. If you will be for example a Quantum Electrodynamic professor and you will lost your job it can take some time to find another position, and recruitment process can take a lot of work and time. So I think it is good for you in this case to sit at home for two or three weeks on jobseekers allowance and going through recruitment process then to become cleaner and have no time for that… It will have profit for all country, as there are milions of people who can be a cleaners and not much proffesors :wink:

The government is ofcourse ultimately to blame for their ridiculous handouts, people on jobseekers should have it withdrawn immiedately if they refuse any job that they offered, whereas at the moment they can just refuse every job and continute to claim benefits. Benefits are emergency income, not a way of life.

I perfectly agree and what more - that how it’s work in Poland. What more, even if you will not find any job for over six months your benefits are withdrawn…

I just have quite emergency situation (as there will be some time before I recieve either my salary or my insurance compensation) and I wasn’t able to work last three weeks. But I was looking all this time and I had even one interview but when guy seen that I have problems with my neck he even dont want me on test drive, as he told me “neck problems aren’t good for off road driving”. So i am looking now for any job.

I fully understand how angry are you for all this people living on benefits. I can assure you, that now I am angry too - they living on MY taxes now as well :wink: