Oddballs

Over the next few weeks I’m going to try and put some Oddball pictures on here so how about the 6 wheeler weighing less than 50cwt, (2 1/2 ton) to the younger viewers.

Hope you don’t mind me putting this one on here. It definitely qualifies as oddball, both the artic and the load!
img389.jpg

I don’t mind at all Bri, keep em coming.

This one may have been posted before,but i think a showing on here is worth it,vic :frowning:

5685844937_4c131f2335.jpg

I hope you are not thinking of putting a photo of me on this thread :exclamation: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie

This AEC, almost looks like a Dinky toy.

Dieseldogsix:

This AEC, almost looks like a Dinky toy.

Lovely looking old girl for her day that one.

I do like to see some oddballs :smiley:

Here’s another one to keep the thread going. This was a Tour De France advertising motor

I would love that Corbitt…and a warehouse for your docky box too :laughing:

:laughing:

MOC:

Crossply tyres on Trilex wheels . . . nightmare.

A mate sent me this pic. It’s a flat bed with a crane but extendable like a skelly. I’ve never seen anything like it.u

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307174104.776847.jpg

Mr B:
A mate sent me this pic. It’s a flat bed with a crane but extendable like a skelly. I’ve never seen anything like it.u

Seen one of these in Allinsons yard in Darlington, it belonged to a firm he took over and was used for building site work (take half the load off and close it down for tight spots on the site!!

Mr B:

These are quite common on the M1 alot of brick and block guys have them

Mr B:

allinsons have got a few of these (thats one in that pic) down here in cinderford,glos.they work on the RACKHAMS HOUSFLOORS contract carriyng flooring beams (notice the special grab fitted to the crane).they did not have them when i was working for them, the drivers dont like them. clever idea but they are a never ending nightmare for maintenance, i think they might be retired soon according to their fitter!

Suedehead:

MOC:

Crossply tyres on Trilex wheels . . . nightmare.

Might this be a candidate for Andrew’s next purchase? it wouldn’nt look out of place alongside the Pete!!! Cheers Dennis.

wideboybob:

Mr B:

allinsons have got a few of these (thats one in that pic) down here in cinderford,glos.they work on the RACKHAMS HOUSFLOORS contract carriyng flooring beams (notice the special grab fitted to the crane).they did not have them when i was working for them, the drivers dont like them. clever idea but they are a never ending nightmare for maintenance, i think they might be retired soon according to their fitter!

Dose the fitter work at Darlinington■■?

Now this is odd!

RICO:
Now this is odd!0

Hiya…is that a motorhome or a traveling adventure playgrund for kids. I’am going to put a living van on my
truck i hope it turns out smarter than that.
John