flat beds

We all know that bonkeys dollicks has got a passion for eight wheel tippers … :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

anybody got any pics of flat bed eight wheelers … :question: :question: :question:

few off the net hope these help

man-tga:
We all know that bonkeys dollicks has got a passion for eight wheel tippers … :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

anybody got any pics of flat bed eight wheelers … :question: :question: :question:

A proper 8w flat…

And another…

cheers lads … great pics … keep them coming…

Hutchie… here is that dennis the menace volvo… at barnard castle… couple years back…

i believe he has a premium now as well in the same colors mate, not sure if its airbrushed

I remember finding an old AEC 8 wheel (Triang/Spot-On) toy back in the early 60’s, that someone must have thrown out as it was just just a chassis & cab at the time. I fastened a flat piece of alluminium to the back, and thought it was wonderful. That must have started my liking for trucks.
Yeh! you can’t beat the good old british 8 legger.
Here’s a few for now.

And here’s a couple of light weight old conversions.

Well that’s some of the best pic’s of old un’s I have seen on here mate, keep um coming :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I know some arent 8x4 but they look mint anyway! The photos were taken at the Uttoxeter truck show last year. Sorry about the sizes i cant get some down to the right size for some reason! :angry:

Here are the Sandham trucks hutchie.

Tipit… that first AEC… looks absolute minted mate…and this is why i started this thread… one of my fav pics is of the same motor in BRS colours… taken from a calander of old transport paintings… will take it out the frame and scan it tonite …

keep them coming lads …

Whats the tie up between George Siddall and B J Waters?

Loved the T Brady motor, proper blokes tool :stuck_out_tongue:

pity that really sandams has gone to all that trouble of paint etc and then fits tacky tiwan silly wheel trims on, what a shame they should be band in my op they look so naff,

here is my fav pic that cut out from a calender a few years back and had it framed. :sunglasses:

my apoligies to the copyright owner of this work … would give you a mention if i knew who it is … or remove it if requested … but i enjoy this pic and hope others will to … :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Wheel Nut:
Whats the tie up between George Siddall and B J Waters?

Loved the T Brady motor, proper blokes tool :stuck_out_tongue:

Waters took over George Siddall a few years ago and use their garage and yard. Siddalls were a long established firm who at one time ran tippers, flats, powder tankers etc but towards the end they just had a few 4 wheelers and a 6 wheel D series Ford which I think was written off in a bad smash in Ashbourne market place when a laden artic ran away on the Buxton Hill and collided with the empty Ford which was ascending the hill. I am guessing that Waters wagon is signed as Siddalls for nostalgic (or tax!!) reasons.

Pete.

man-tga:
here is my fav pic that cut out from a calender a few years back and had it framed. :sunglasses:

my apoligies to the copyright owner of this work … would give you a mention if i knew who it is … or remove it if requested … but i enjoy this pic and hope others will to … :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Your print looks like one of Alan Spilletts of Roadscapes, he has done a lot of paintings of BRS wagons along with several hundred others.

Here’s the 8 wheeler I spend most of my life in.
The picture was taken after a muddy delivery in Argyle.

Wheel Nut I got a photo of that T Brady motor with a drag on it, As soon as can get it to work I will put it on for you, followed all the info on how to post pic’s but it don’t seem to work. :blush:

My old Volvo FM12

With its non identical twin.

8 wheel flatish