Obama and CMD

What do you think about Obama interfering in our Referendum, he wouldn’t take kindly to us telling him to open the Mexican Border I would guess so he should keep his ■■■■■■■ nose out of our job ! and him and his stuck up wife didn’t bow or curtsey to Her Majesty either so that’s another reason to kick him out of the UK and tell him to mind his own ■■■■■■■ business eh! Cheers Bewick. PS Now where is “CF” when he’s needed?

My thoughts exactly , but i do hope they get their wall built then we could build something similar :wink:

Bewick .100% correct, i think he has a chip,on dem,dare shoulders[obamha] ,when you go up for “your” turn with the sword on your good shoulder.

,just ask queenie if Obama moved mr Winston Churchills bust ,from the White house,if he did ,that, you could arrange transport ,at a fair rate!!, to bring it back…and you could sub it to punchy dan.

peggydeckboy:
Bewick .100% correct, i think he has a chip,on dem,dare shoulders[obamha] ,when you go up for “your” turn with the sword on your good shoulder.

,just ask queenie if Obama moved mr Winston Churchills bust ,from the White house,if he did ,that, you could arrange transport ,at a fair rate!!, to bring it back…and you could sub it to punchy dan.

No,no,no “PDB” I would want it back in tact and not as a load of rubble on the back of a “skate board” ( sheeted and roped of course) ! Cheers Dennis.

Dear Dennis don’t you worry about CF he will turn up soon enough if only to annoy you, as for Obama he has no right to interfere over here regarding the EU but suspect it was dear David who encouraged that little trip. Take it your a Royalist which I am not, sorry but that was in the days of the commonwealth which has long gone when we traded with the world and were prosperous.
When if we vote to Brexit we may start to do this trade once again, I deplore Mr Cameron spending £9 million of tax payers money on a circular to every house trying to get the nation to vote us to stay in, how biased was that move in a supposed democratic country just smacks of the EU where we are not all playing the same game, where not even on the same playing field.
Over to you Mr Carryfast what’s your interpretation of the situation. Cheers Buzzer.

PS. Do we really want Turkey in the as part of the EU ? think about it, as they have had a promise.

Hiya Buzzer, No I’m not a dedicated Monarchist, my allegiance will end when Her Maj passes on, I don’t reckon owt to the heirs “in waiting” they are just a bunch of free loaders IMHO. And as far as the pamphlet that CMD sent I will not be contaminating my cardboard and paper salvage box with that load of garbage, I intend sending it back to CMD c/o 10 Downing St. ( as every like minded person should do) inundate the ■■■■ with his own BS literature. I sincerely hope the Brexit vote gets out and wins the day ! Cheers Dennis.PS and NO we don’t want Turkey in what’s left of the EU even if we are on our way out !

Maybe this will explain it.IE the Federalist zb’s don’t like secession and their logic is if we secede from the EU France will be next then it probably all kicks off at home. :bulb:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCSeP-whcRo

nytimes.com/2013/01/16/us/po … .html?_r=0

On that note the waste of space zb obviously didn’t want to go there and tell them to stay in the Union so came here instead because the Brits are always a soft touch. :imp: :imp:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 … 61b06a.jpg

That’s my Boy “CF” you never let the side down when it’s needed although ■■■■ knows where this thread will end up now you have launched in !! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
That’s my Boy “CF” you never let the side down when it’s needed although [zb] knows where this thread will end up now you have launched in !! Cheers Bewick.

Up the Creek without a paddle comes to mind Dennis :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Bewick:
That’s my Boy “CF” you never let the side down when it’s needed although [zb] knows where this thread will end up now you have launched in !! Cheers Bewick.

Where we should have been in 1861 when Victoria should have sent the navy to support the Confederacy. :smiling_imp: :bulb: :wink:

Glad to know I wasn’t the only one watching in disbelief as the condescending ■■■■ (alliteration there, but I know it’ll come out as zb) told us that if we left the EU we’d be at the back of the queue to deal with the USA.

Please shove your threats where the sun doesn’t shine and leave our country immediately.

If our ‘statesmen’ stopped wasting our money on their vanity and their own futures, this could be a great place to live.

Oh, and can we get rid of about 300 of those MPs please. We’re dragging enough dead weight without them.

Best keep Dennis Skinner. He and I may be poles apart politically, but he strikes me as honest. Not something you might associate with some of them.

John.

John West:
Glad to know I wasn’t the only one watching in disbelief as the condescending [zb] (alliteration there, but I know it’ll come out as zb) told us that if we left the EU we’d be at the back of the queue to deal with the USA.

Please shove your threats where the sun doesn’t shine and leave our country immediately.

+1

Meanwhile the view of real Americans.IE the type that believe in freedom,democracy and the right to self determination and who recognise the difference between Confederal/Sovereign government v Federal. :bulb:

thetnm.org/a_word_on_the_uk_ … from_texas.

As for zb the censor might have allowed the word scumbag. :smiling_imp: :wink:

Meanwhile I propose this as official out campaign anthem dedicated to zb Obama.

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

can you imagine the reaction in the U.S if they had their laws/rules/regulations made by a third party,like the EU does to Britain?

“special relationship”? the yanks only want us to remain in the EU because it suits them-don’t get on with France/Germany very well do they?

Thank you, thank you a thousand times, for telling us that as your most cherished and oldest friend in the world, we will go to the back of the queue in any trade deals if we dare leave the EU, if I could meet you tomorrow I would go down on my knee’s and kiss your feet, again thank you, thank you for the hundreds and hundreds of thousands of extra votes you have given the leave campaign, don’t you just love him, he sure don’t know us Brits…

Ossie

andrew.s:
can you imagine the reaction in the U.S if they had their laws/rules/regulations made by a third party,like the EU does to Britain?

Which part of,the dictatorial zb doesn’t see us as a nation in our own right only a state of a Federal Europe,just like he sees the States at home,don’t people understand.IE to a Federalist sovereignty is held by the Federation not the individual States.Effectively the US has issued us with a threat of trade sanctions if we secede from the EU because of the threat it presents to US Federalism at home.

OssieD:
Thank you, thank you a thousand times, for telling us that as your most cherished and oldest friend in the world, we will go to the back of the queue in any trade deals if we dare leave the EU, if I could meet you tomorrow I would go down on my knee’s and kiss your feet, again thank you, thank you for the hundreds and hundreds of thousands of extra votes you have given the leave campaign, don’t you just love him, he sure don’t know us Brits…

Ossie

Or the downside is we might see just how far the term Brit has sunk in how many support him. :open_mouth: :frowning:

Well, well, well quite a reaction on Mr Obama, he should look in his own back yard, They call it the United States of America but is it, from where I’m standing it is definitely not that, they have different rules in many of the states, death for murder in one state and not the next, even the truck weights are not the same in each state,bit like the EU really as I have said before they make the rules Britain applies them to the letter of the law and the rest in Europe choose to delay them or ignore completely and don’t comply with no penalties what so ever.
Should we exit in this vote how long will it be before some other country follows suit, bet there are some who are also fed up with the way it is run. For sure as most of you have been in business yourselves can understand that if they were accountable for there actions as we were then they would be bankrupted, too much dead wood and expenses, it costs Britain £150 million per week and that’s a net figure after we have had farming subsidies etc, etc. That’s another bone of contention, just exactly why the farmers get paid out and not the hauliers ? never under stood that one perhaps some one can explain to me even though I was from a farming background, depressed Buzzer.

We’ve got the EU telling us what we can and can’t do (even though we pay a £8.5 BILLION a year membership fee, that’d be a big help to our NHS) then we have the President of the US telling us what we SHOULD do and if we don’t do as we are told we can forget any "special relationship, we’ll be down there in the cheap seats at the back with other unwashed peasants.
It’s about time WE, the UK, grew a pair again and started having a bit more pride in OUR country. :imp:

Cameron and Obama two failed leaders, the end .

MYOFB Obama.