number plates

after reading about the number plates from the minis in the italian job i was wondering who has got an unusual plate on their truck or car.

a guy at Unitruc has CAMION ON HIS TRUCK.

How about: 1 HGV by McCarthy (I think)
Brill or what ?

■■
Jo

Do not have one personally but a girl not far from us has LIB11, I guess her name is Elizabeth (Libby) and I have seen a Mondeo running around locally with the umber plate MON830 adapted to read Mondeo, bit if a boy racer machine with body kit, etc.

I thought the best one was on ‘Max & Paddy’s Road to Nowhere’ camper van;

BOI 10 X :laughing: BOI10X :laughing:

neil46:
after reading about the number plates from the minis in the italian job i was wondering who has got an unusual plate on their truck or car.

The number plate on my truck is unusual in fact it’s so unusual it’s one of a kind, it says FN55 AWA, there’s no other vehicle on the road with that number. :laughing:

dennisw1:

neil46:

The number plate on my truck is unusual in fact it’s so unusual it’s one of a kind, it says FN55 AWA, there’s no other vehicle on the road with that number. :laughing:

Most people go through life in that belief Dennis, including the DVLA but then you get an SP60 or a parking ticket chaser for your vehicle when you were somewhere else altogether, and stuck with proving it. :confused: :unamused: :wink:

HOT1
was the number on a Ferrari at London

Once loaded with a Westerman driver in Germany,he had N1NJH on his Merc,he said his boss had M1NJH on another,seems nobody at DVLA noticed anything unusual but he had a laugh at the ferry when ckecking in.Think his firm was Norman something Haulage or somat like that.cheers Joe.

I’ve seen,
S1 NGH on a car
LEG 10N, belonging to the RBL
130 XER,(BOXER)
SAM 130, on a balck XR3i
G5, on a BMW in a warehouse up near Edinburgh, the number has been in the same family from issue.

Dratsabasti:
I’ve seen,
S1 NGH

aint the most expensive number plate in the uk so i was told on tv

My work has an unusual plate on a bus… PA51LEY “PAISLEY”… And the company operates around Paisley, Excellent :smiley:

There’s a Volvo Estate going round Harrogate with the reg “2 CV”. Seen it loads of times over the last 5 or so years.

I’m personally after REP70N, but it’s issued to someone according to the DVLA.

Paul

There’s a Volvo Estate going round Harrogate with the reg “2 CV”. Seen it loads of times over the last 5 or so years

You ever caught the driver and said “who are you trying to kid? that’s a Volvo!” :laughing:

followed this plate on a volvo, into tibself services today

Y20 NSH :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

also seen on a merc slk C 1T G0

or W666 ■■■

or S4 FTY

4LP3P on a volvo eastate

Bloke on Ocean Trailers has got
FR05TEY

Also seen a dark blue XF in Scotland no plate
B1G XF

repton:
I’m personally after but it’s issued to someone according to the DVLA.

Paul

Can’t find it on the RAC search page !

DEN1S is issued…

Manufacturer BENTLEY
Model CONTINENTAL GT AUTO
Body type COUPE
Colour BLACK
Fuel type PETROL
Date manufactured 03 September 2004

out of my league though :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

CM:
Do not have one personally but a girl not far from us has LIB11, I guess her name is Elizabeth (Libby)

Blimey :open_mouth: you don’t live near Her Majesty? :laughing:

T C Harrison the Ford dealer had on a transit van H1 TCH
can i have back

going around L/Spa a few years ago thier was on a firemans car 5UBO for sub officer, 630 CSL on BMW, Axeminster carpets are all AXE reg

danielwilkie:
My work has an unusual plate on a bus… PA51LEY “PAISLEY”… And the company operates around Paisley, Excellent :smiley:

where’s pasiley then - anywhere near paisley? :wink: :laughing: