number plates

Has anyone noticed that allot of the Royal mail trucks have the fisrt 2 letters as PO. used to make me smile when I saw PO51 as the start of the reg, it reads as POST. :laughing:

neil46:
after reading about the number plates from the minis in the italian job i was wondering who has got an unusual plate on their truck or car.

a guy at Unitruc has CAMION ON HIS TRUCK.

I met that guy in Zieglers Paris one day. It took him a while to convince them that his Camion number was Camion.
They kept asking ā€œnumero de camion?ā€ and he kept replying ā€œcamionā€
ā€œOui, numero de camion?ā€
ā€œOui, camionā€
ā€œNon, non, non, NUMERO de camionā€
ā€œOUI, C A M I O Nā€

In the end he had to write it down for them and exagerate the number 1 in the middle.
He said it was nothing new and had upset a few people arguing about it, even having to drag some outside to look at the ā€˜camionā€™.

on a ind type area in newhaven me and another driver see a funeral car with sat 1n ,satin :open_mouth: we couldnt belive our eyes

Think everyoneā€™s seen the JCB registrations around and I was told ages ago that the higher up in the company you are the lower the number before the letters.

Best ones were near Derby, a local mechanic who did well bought 4 KOF then later added 4 COF for his Land Cruisers.

seen this on a heavy haulagh

W200 TON

the 2 that are near me are

5 P T O

RAC 1 now on a silver 4x4

A company called ECOBED have EC02 BED on one of their lorries. The driver is often at a tea stall I sometimes stop at.

the firm iā€™m at on agency for have a trailer from a bloke whos vehicles are all SAM he has that on his Bentley too

i was on the a38 friday night the car in front has g2 ell appropriate
would have been better on the m25 though

TOYOTA SURF Number Plate

J1
00DGY ON THE REAR

J1 :00DGY: WITH No Plate bolts ON FRONT

SEEN STEVE PARISH WITH THIS ON HIS GREEN MERC CAR, WHEN HE WAS TRUCK RACING P31NIS :blush:

had N1 5HOW on a Daf

Andyroo:
A company called ECOBED have EC02 BED on one of their lorries. The driver is often at a tea stall I sometimes stop at.

That is actually owned by MA&HV Medler, who also have some kind of personal plates on there other motors, if i remember correctly, there is MA51 MED & HV51 MED, both SS Dafā€™s.
In fact Johnny Medler owns Ecobed as well, as i understand it. Talk about having all options covered :wink:

Ferrari F40 in Southport a few years ago with B16 NOB.

The driver lived up to the number a few weeks later when it was found having run off the road and was 14 feet down the side of a road in a ditchā€¦

marky:
Ferrari F40 in Southport a few years ago with B16 NOB.

Iā€™ve seen a timber truck with B16 LOG, and several hay/straw trucks with HAY on the plateā€¦