Not the best start to the week

Spotted one of our depots motors this morning, i think the driver may of had better starts to the week than this,
the van driver saw it coming over and got him self into the passanger side,
i think he`s been one very lucky man today, one good thing is that nobody was hurt

good thing is that nobody was hurt

Thats one very good thing :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m trying to make out what the load was :question: :question:
I think that I can see that although the load was banded to it’s own palletts, it was not, as far as I can see, secured to the trailer :question: :question:

It reminds me of a card game where some-one said ‘twist’ and then the cards got flicked across… :wink: :laughing:

EDIT - odd auto censor - it would not allow F L I C K E D

:open_mouth: Bloody hell one lucky van driver, how on earth did that happen? Doesn’t look as if the truck could be doing any speed on that road.

Muppets the lot of them. Take their licences away forever.

The load is plastic layer pads which go between each layer of empty drinks cans, glad i am not there to be picking em all up.
Unlike Rob K i wasnt there when it happened or had a chance to see the driver to find out any details, so unlike Rob K i wont judge anyone just yet, by the way is ■■■■ spelt with a K

Arent Spansets a wonderful thing?

Wheel Nut:
Arent Spansets a wonderful thing?

They sure are, as you can see the only one strapped is the only one left on the trailer,
saying that though they also fell off when they moved the wagon forward :laughing:

Glad the van driver was ok and your driver i bet he was a bit shook up :question:

That wrecker is a serious bit of kit 660 bhp :smiley:

Why do people jump to conclusions without reading both sides of the story ?

is that enough reason to strap down every pallet on your curtainsider?

glad no on ewas hurt though, could have been pretty serious that!

how is the driver of the truck is he ok or is he in shock?

i bet the van driver got the rest of the day off, loafing git! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

at least he can say now "put it over there mate, i’ve had bigger on here than that!

Ooo eck, new change of underpants needed for borth drivers there! :open_mouth:

Could have been alot worse as people have said…Wouldnt want to wish that experiance on anyone :frowning:

26 years an Lgv Trainer:
Why do people jump to conclusions without reading both sides of the story ?

Do you have another side of the story?

Well…well…unlucky for the van driver…very unlucky for the hgv driver…that load looks more slippery than a load of chipboard…Is it really that unstable ■■?
that trailer needs a thorough check…it sure was twisted, and the unit,better take it to truck align…

Drivers been suspended :cry: ! Pending Dhl gastapo enquiry keep you up to date on the third reich outcome .
one thing thou i wont be on that wagon tonight !!!

noticed a load of new straps in office tonight :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■ SPELT WITH A K? Yeah i’m sure yr right.

nianiamh:
noticed a load of new straps in office tonight :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sounds like Lock the stable door after the horse has bolted

MR VAIN:
■■■■ SPELT WITH A K? Yeah i’m sure yr right.

is nob spelt with a K? :smiley:

i normally agree about not jumping the gun,
but unless the picture lies, he’s just left the roundabout.
if that assumption is correct, it looks open and shut case of too much speed coming off the roundabout
for once i’m with rob on this one

biggusdickusgb:
i normally agree about not jumping the gun,
but unless the picture lies, he’s just left the roundabout.
if that assumption is correct, it looks open and shut case of too much speed coming off the roundabout
for once i’m with rob on this one

No rounabout on this road wagon was coming up to a T junction but its not looking to good for the driver,
ill let you know the outcome once its all been sorted and we have all the facts

The first thing that van driver needs to do after he changes his boxers, is get himself down the newsagent and get his lottery ticket on
with that type of luck who knows what could happen. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: