Not surprising!

Well, not had a moan about tailgating nob drivers for a while, but this one’s boss is gonna get a phone call on monday morning.
I was on the M62 east bound between J28 and J29 as you know all roadworks, in my car with my daughter on the way back from Manchester.
The car driving 4 foot off the trucks bumper wasn’t the first I had witnessed, he had one doing the same before he decided to swing his truck out in front of me with no indication when I was within six foot of his bumper, he passed that car and even though there was this other car in lane 2 going slower than him the truck driver still went back into lane 2 and procceded to have the car in the position as seen in the pic, this driver had his lights and high beam on even though it was a bright sunny day as if he was out just to intimidate the car drivers in front of him.

Funny you should say that i was in same place same time bit strange but the blue honda kept braking and then staying in the middle lane doing 40 and the black ford focus was is exactly the same .

no was not me but i do have some good video footage of the honda and the ford braking for npo apparnt reason my guess the driver of the merc got ■■■■■■ off with them as they would not move over throught most of the roadworks so dont be to quck to judge with the correct way to drive they was breaking in front of other drivers and many pepole nearly went up there backside .

round about 3-4pm of remember correct

truck driver may be in the wrong but the standards of driving from that honda and that black ford was very poor to say the least

psv8:
Funny you should say that i was in same place same time bit strange but the blue honda kept braking and then staying in the middle lane doing 40 and the black ford focus was is exactly the same .

no was not me but i do have some good video footage of the honda and the ford braking for npo apparnt reason my guess the driver of the merc got ■■■■■■ off with them as they would not move over throught most of the roadworks so dont be to quck to judge with the correct way to drive they was breaking in front of other drivers and many pepole nearly went up there backside .

round about 3-4pm of remember correct

truck driver may be in the wrong but the standards of driving from that honda and that black ford was very poor to say the least

No this was between 1800-1830, and what ever the vehicle is doing in front of you is no excuse to lower your self and drive like a complete ■■■■■ as displayed in this pic!!!
Just checked, pic was taken at 18:19. iphone date/time stamped.

just out of intrest who took the photo as you must know its an offence to use a mobile phone whilst driving

wigan:
just out of intrest who took the photo as you must know its an offence to drive usuing a mobile phone whilst driving

as stated, I was not on my own, and coments like that are rather boring now!!

sorry but the angle the photo was taken seems to be coming from the drivers seat and it just anoys me when people slag someone else off while breaking the law themselves

the standard of driving in this country has fallen big time over the past 15 years or so so pictures like these dont shock me anymore as i see it day in day out from every kind of road user on our roads.

wigan:
sorry but the angle the photo was taken seems to be coming from the drivers seat and it just anoys me when people slag someone else off while breaking the law themselves

looks like centre of windscreen too me so possibly a dash/window mounted camera

wigan:

Yeah just about sums up the sort of people on this site, with comments like that!

wigan:
just out of intrest who took the photo as you must know its an offence to use a mobile phone whilst driving

it’s also illegal too eat, smoke, drink, pick your nose, open the window, change the radio station/cd, apply make up, change the tracks on your i pod, fidget with your sat nav, etc etc but still see every kind of driver doing some of the above everyday multipile times over

scotstrucker:
the standard of driving in this country has fallen big time over the past 15 years or so so pictures like these dont shock me anymore as i see it day in day out from every kind of road user on our roads.

Some companies and drivers only take note when something serious happens, a particular companies drivers always liked to travel in very close convoy, don’t see them doing it now, ever since the M5 incident!! although not knowing the full facts, i am in no way putting blame on any one, just what ive noticed!

oh and btw there’s lorry drivers and there’s lorry drivers, the one in the pic is in the first band of lorry drivers

yea what

that photo is from the drivers seat without a doubt

not condoning what the lorry is doing but for someone to phone his boss and get him sacked while breaking the law himself … ?

scotstrucker:
oh and btw there’s lorry drivers and there’s lorry drivers, the one in the pic is in the first band of lorry drivers

+1

scotstrucker:

oh and before someone says it i aint the best driver in the world but at least i leave a nice space in front of me too stop in a hurry, i’ll flash you in when youve overtaken me and if your really lucky i might even slow down a bit of your struggling too get past

wigan:
yea what

that photo is from the drivers seat without a doubt

not condoning what the lorry is doing but for someone to phone his boss and get him sacked while breaking the law himself … ?

Wouldn’t mind if you were quoting facts mate, but your mentality is rife on this site.
Just to add, if I had to take a photo with the phone in my hand after witnessing driving like that, I would glady take the 3 points and £60 fine to see ■■■■ like that driver taken off the road.

wigan:

Exactly what I was thinking, a phantom passenger to justify taking a photo while driving I reckon :unamused:

selby newcomer:

wigan:

Exactly what I was thinking, a phantom passenger to justify taking a photo while driving I reckon :unamused:

your just assuming the obvious.

That’s not a proper driver :open_mouth: he’s not close enough to intimidate :unamused: if it was me, :sunglasses: that Honda would have a 1 mm bungee on :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: get over it law breaking, holier than thou do gooders! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! :laughing:

if I had to take a photo with the phone in my hand after witnessing driving like that, I would glady take the 3 points and £60

lol if … dont you mean like you did

i personally wouldnt risk my licence because of someone else