Not surprising!

wigan:
if I had to take a photo with the phone in my hand after witnessing driving like that, I would glady take the 3 points and £60

lol if … dont you mean like you did

i personally wouldnt risk my licence because of someone else

But your an idiot, because you just assume I drive a RHD car!

lol

getting boring now lol

very sorry i never gave it a thought that you might be driving a LHD car … asif

i will leave it up to the jury

what do you all think guys n gals

was this photo taken from the drivers seat of a RHD vehicle or the passenger seat of a LHD vehicle

wigan:
lol

getting boring now lol

was this photo taken from the drivers seat of a RHD vehicle or the passenger seat of a LHD vehicle

I think your one of the many who revel in doing the RIP drive, he was only doin his job, another driver not going home to his family! etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, because he drove like a ■■■■■■
Rather do that? rather than try to educate the thick ■■■■■■

YOU MEAN LIKE EDUCATING PEOPLE TO STAY OFF MOBILE PHONES WHILE DRIVING ON MOTORWAYS THROUGH NARROW LANES IN ROADWORKS

they say every picture tells a story

look at yours

judging by the gap you have from the car in front of you , you have obviously backed off to take your photo with your mobile phone

so in fact by your actions it could easily have been you the do gooder who consentration was on someone elses driving instead of your own who could of caused an accident

Just playing devils advocate,

If my boss showed me that photo and said someones complained I was tailgating, all I would say is that the honda pulled in front of me from lane 3 and then took the slip.

I’m not defending anyone but some of the driving is shocking through those roadworks from artics to smart cars. I personally take it easy and go with the flow of traffic, I’m not in a rush to get to the end of the roadworks 15 seconds earlier. I’ll concede I find it annoying though at J25 when I can’t get a run up the hill towards Ainly Top when fully freighted cos the car drivers slow down to 40 for the average speed camera.

wigan:
YOU MEAN LIKE EDUCATING PEOPLE TO STAY OFF MOBILE PHONES WHILE DRIVING ON MOTORWAYS THROUGH NARROW LANES IN ROADWORKS

look at yours

judging by the gap you have from the car in front of you , you have obviously backed off to take your photo with your mobile phone

so in fact by your actions it could easily have been you the do gooder who consentration was on someone elses driving instead of your own who could of caused an accident

See, your wrong again, I started over taking the truck again (at 50mph) after the ■■■■ cut me off the first time i attempted it, one of the reason for ■■■■■■■ me off, perhaps if he hadnt of done that i wouldnt have had the photo taken of his of his ■■■■ poor driving.
ya argumentative ■■■■■■

wigan:
just out of intrest who took the photo as you must know its an offence to use a mobile phone whilst driving

Get a life he obviously drives a left hand drive and the passenger took it but then I assume you keep both hands on the wheel at all times apart from when changing gear

scotstrucker:

scotstrucker:
oh and btw there’s lorry drivers and there’s lorry drivers, the one in the pic is in the first band of lorry drivers

oh and before someone says it i aint the best driver in the world but at least i leave a nice space in front of me too stop in a hurry, i’ll flash you in when youve overtaken me and if your really lucky i might even slow down a bit of your struggling too get past

LIKE :smiley:

wigan:
lol

getting boring now lol

And who cares, not me.

Jeez you lot…my phone is dash mounted and if i turn on my camera app,hands free i must mention,it will quite happily show me on screen a view in front of me,but,call it witchcraft or whatever,if i shout SNAP,it will take a still picture of whats in front of me…modern technology eh…hands free…

wigan:

look at yours

Where are the narrow lanes

Yes I got it to two pages now lets go for 10 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mad-max:
Jeez you lot…my phone is dash mounted and if i turn on my camera app,hands free i must mention,it will quite happily show me on screen a view in front of me,but,call it witchcraft or whatever,if i shout SNAP,it will take a still picture of whats in front of me…modern technology eh…hands free…

I have one like that

Dafman:

mad-max:

I have one like that

Correct me if i’m wrong, but legally a mobile phone can be operated whilst it is in a holder! is that an iphone?

If you touch the phone no, I have a Samsung that is voice activated

And on that note I can’t wait for the new Galaxy

Dafman:
If you touch the phone no, I have a Samsung that is voice activated

Thats the one …so not guilty lol

Dafman:
And on that note I can’t wait for the new Galaxy

My next upgrade August 8th… :frowning:

Lol

LOL maybe, but more often than not too many people on here are judge,jury and executioner all in one…beggars belief sometimes