Not looking good for London & the SE

Boris on a special TV announcement as I write’

London, Bucks, Berks, Surrey and the South East of England going into Tier 4

Going to be fun for anyone who gets paid at end of month as apparently supermarkets are only allowed to sell essentials. For anyone who shops last minute, you might want to go to Amazon.

Says now non essential shops closing from Sunday (not sure if that’s Sunday night).

Goodbye to the five day relaxation of the rules, the UK is now one day on Christmas Day .

The Sunday closing refers to one minute past midnight tonight.

The Blunderment have known about this since the beginning of the week and suspected it before then however they left it until 4pm on Saturday to announce this. There can be only one reason, they wanted people out shopping until the end of the busiest day of the week before xmas so that the VAT will roll in come the end of January. The same goes for that joke of a national lockdown which ended a few weeks ago.

trevHCS:
For anyone who shops last minute, you might want to go to Amazon.

No travel in and out of Tier 4…unless you’re a delivery driver in which case they’re fine with it even if you’re just delivering plastic ■■■■■■.

Should be a proper lockdown - unless you’re delivering food, medicines, fuel and stuff to fix infrastructure etc there shouldn’t be any going into Tier 4 to deliver.

I am not surprised by this new variant strain of the virus that spreads 70% quicker, in the course of my work and what I have observed at Gloucester Quays outlet mall , Southampton shopping mall , the big one with four or more floors inside, I observed no social distancing , no masks being worn , dirty Muppets coughing and sneezing with no masks and no attempt to cover the viral bombardment with their arm or hand.
Ignorance of any one way pedestrian inside shopping malls so everyone is a foot apart touching each other .

Nobody washing their hands in the toilet.

Tarmaceater:
I am not surprised by this new variant strain of the virus that spreads 70% quicker, in the course of my work and what I have observed at Gloucester Quays outlet mall , Southampton shopping mall , the big one with four or more floors inside, I observed no social distancing , no masks being worn , dirty Muppets coughing and sneezing with no masks and no attempt to cover the viral bombardment with their arm or hand.
Ignorance of any one way pedestrian inside shopping malls so everyone is a foot apart touching each other .

Perhaps they should use the sink :bulb:

Tarmaceater:

You must been living on a different planet to everybody else as all the believing paranoid muppets are wearing there lovely face ornaments everywhere you go except everywhere you go how bizarre

Sturgeon announced no unnecessary travel in or out of Scotland and cut the 5days back to Christmas day only :frowning: cheers Ray

stargazer148:
Sturgeon announced no unnecessary travel in or out of Scotland and cut the 5days back to Christmas day only :frowning: cheers Ray

Stalag Tower.jpg

The Krankies kick arse

Wheel Nut:

stargazer148:

The Krankies kick arse

That’s on the 74 just south of Gretna :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: cheers Ray

Tarmaceater:
I have observed at Gloucester Quays outlet mall , Southampton shopping mall , the big one with four or more floors inside, I observed no social distancing , no masks being worn , dirty Muppets coughing and sneezing with no masks and no attempt to cover the viral bombardment with their arm or hand.

Simples …stay out of shopping centres to reduce your exposure

A mutation that originated in Kent.Yeah right.They mean arrived on the Kent beaches through insufficient lockdown of the continent Just like it was brought into Europe from China.Much easier to lockdown the population here after it’s been allowed in.It was designed to ‘mutate’ by its creators after it had been delivered who would have thought it.
france24.com/en/video/202007 … infectious

Carryfast:
A mutation that originated in Kent.Yeah right.They mean arrived on the Kent beaches through insufficient lockdown of the continent Just like it was brought into Europe from China.Much easier to lockdown the population here after it’s been allowed in.It was designed to ‘mutate’ by its creators after it had been delivered who would have thought it.
france24.com/en/video/202007 … infectious

thats one of the reasons we dont hear whats going on in the rest of the world re corona. Also the trouble is they are bringing kids in from se london by the coach load everyday to go to school same with other parts of kent. then once the buses or coaches are done with they go back into general service

I believe covid is a thing.

But I’m sceptical about this announcement that London and south east has sever cases …reason being I’m from Manchester… we’ve been in level 3 for ages.

And can’t but think that borris is going to announce rises in London South East are rising out if control so there going to get the vaccine 1st .
In yet another snub to the North

A new strain that’s 70% more infectious, how convenient that it comes at a time when even the most gullible are realising that this covid is overhyped nonsense. Now they’ll be hiding away again from a disease no deadlier for most than the common cold, to protect a tiny proportion of the population. The damage to the economy is getting irreparable in our generation, and these lunatics still call for further lockdowns. Unbelievable

edd1974:
I believe covid is a thing.

But I’m sceptical about this announcement that London and south east has sever cases …reason being I’m from Manchester… we’ve been in level 3 for ages.

And can’t but think that borris is going to announce rises in London South East are rising out if control so there going to get the vaccine 1st .
In yet another snub to the North

I too believe it’s there because I can’t see why any government would want to ■■■■■■■ there own economy,I do think it’s a shambles how they’ve dealt with it though shutting some things and leaving others open.
I think everyone is depending on the Oxford vaccine now as it’s cheap and easy to produce,transport and store,you’d think the government would get the military in to plan the distribution and vaccination though as leaving it to the local authorities will just be another ■■■■ up waiting to happen…

Well said Yorkielad , why would they destroy their economy , as for Robthedog and punters wearing or not wearing their face masks, I didn’t say everyone was not wearing one , as a figure of speech , maybe I should of said some folks were not wearing a muzzle and had no exemption lanyards , is that better for you ?
Suede head ,good point about washing hands in the toilet , but if worked for RAE logistics, maybe that is the only option, with not being paid .
For not going to the busy malls, I was working there .

When the Plague was spreading in 1665, the inhabitants of Eyam in Derbyshire self isolated when there was a case in the village.

Pictures of St Pancras station last night show that the inhabitants of London and the South East responded by packing trains to Yorkshire, standing room only.

No doubt in two weeks time they will have managed to drag the North into Tier 4 by spreading the new strain.

This is the Southerners’ idea of “levelling up”, I suppose.