Not happy with the changes

Denis read my post above and see here, it’s a problem that shows when using Internet Explorer.

tachograph:
Denis read my post above and see here, it’s a problem that shows when using Internet Explorer.

thanks Tachograph - finally found out where the title wasn’t showing !!!

I don’t use IE so couldn’t find it !!!

I’ll pass it on to the techguys

bubbleman:
Hi again,just been onto my scrapbook thread and still no pictures,yes the early stuff is there albeit ruined by this advertisers band on the right…please put it back to how it was,the more l look at this the more l hate it .l know things have to improve but youre dealing with lorry drivers who through no fault of their own are being taken out of their comfort zone
Marc

If you can tell me which pages the pictures that aren’t working on I’ll have a look to see if I can get them working

Thanks guys, thought i was having a senior moment then.

DUFFMAN:
Couldnt agree more, complete pants !!!

thank you for your constructive comments :wink: really makes the last few hours I’ve spent trying to look at the problems worthwhile :imp: :imp: :imp:

Very very slow to connect to Trucknet and equally as slow moving through the pages!!!
Few things improved - hover over each line and it gives a brief readout of the content. Like the globe under the avatar that connects directly to webpage.
Some of the phots have disappeared, will they be reinstated?
GET A BIT OF SPEED INTO IT!!!

Denis F:

tachograph:

it looked fine to me (firefox)

Dennis,you ask what pages l have a problem with,pages 11 to 22 anything l’ve used tinypic to resize the pics.Any pics l posted from page 1 to 11 are there but the advertisers band on the right of the screen has cut the picture off.PLEASE,PLEASE try to do something cos l wont be able to continue adding stuff which l’m sure will upset quite a few on here.
Cheers Marc

You’re dead right there Bubbleman!! This is all i use my go on the computer for!! I thought ‘Brilliant!’ The perfect site for the all round lorry and transport fanatic, easy to use ect, now its bolloxed up!! I realise that it must have been hard work to do it all, but why cant it be put back how it was?? Surely the with the new ‘back end’ software ( what ever that is) it would be alright?? Never had one bit of bother with it the way it was, now its even a problem to log on! Think i’ll leave it a few weeks, come back and see if its any better, if not, nice to have chatted and shared memories with you, bye bye :frowning: :frowning:

Denis F:

Denis F:

tachograph:

it looked fine to me (firefox)

Just wondered how you manage to do that, put an image of the page into a post■■? :open_mouth:
:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

bullitt:

Denis F:

Just wondered how you manage to do that, put an image of the page into a post■■? :open_mouth:
:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

With the page being viewed hit Ctrl + Alt + PrtScn on the keyboard and the image of what’s on the screen will be copied to the clip board on your computer, you can then past it into your favourite image editing program and crop it then save it as a JPG image or whatever.

Alternatively you can use a screen capture program such as SnagIt to capture what’s on the screen.

Then post the image on the net to somewhere like Photobucket or the Gallery here and then link to it in the post.

must agree with the majority here !,all the hard work people have put into these threads with the photos and the memories has been wiped.i would have thought the people at trucknetuk would or could have made some sort of archive for the older threads for reference.looks like we’ll have to start from scratch again.OR WILL WE ?.

Hi ya curnock!
I agree with you i’ve just placed a new topic about it ((( THIS CRAP SET UP ))) Let do something about it…

Have to agree with everyone else.

Whilst I know the site will have been changed for a reason and Im sure you have put a lot of work into it, im finding it annoyingg to read and more of a hassle to navigate.

Still, I suppose we will get used to it!

Hi All,

Must agree with everyone else, must be a reason for the change, but it has peed me off to say the least, all of te photos I have posted to share are all gone and I haven’t the time to re do them - sorry!!!

However they can be found on my own site - some on now, others to follow when I get time.

http://www.antstruckphotos.fpic.co.uk

Unhappy
Ant :imp: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Sandman Norman, I am not happy also, it took me nearly one hour to login, because it would not let me in with my correct password, why do they change everything without asking us, or even informing us they are doing so and may have problems, aghaaa753-f

Norman… we have been talking about this upgrade for many months on the forums, A thread was put up last week to tell members that it was happening at the weekend and also to advise members on actions to take , We didnt e-mail every member even though we have that facility as many members have told us in the past that they dont like unsolicited e-mails.

At the end of the day we can only do so much, if people ignore threads titled like “The Upgrade what you need to know” then we cant force the information on them.

curnock:
must agree with the majority here !,all the hard work people have put into these threads with the photos and the memories has been wiped.i would have thought the people at trucknetuk would or could have made some sort of archive for the older threads for reference.looks like we’ll have to start from scratch again.OR WILL WE ?.

What threads have been wiped :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

There is a technical problem with the forum set up and large images which we are looking at resolving , as far as I know no threads were lost at all

Rikki-UK:

curnock:

What threads have been wiped :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

There is a technical problem with the forum set up and large images which we are looking at resolving , as far as I know no threads were lost at all

i have been searchin for several threads that i started and its telling me there are no matches,those are the threads that i am talkin about :angry: