not guilty

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-no … e-37288206

They could have put the video up, so csi trucknet could give him a retrial :stuck_out_tongue:

This was the incident involving the ■■■■■■ who owns a company selling dash cams, who was clearly trying to create an incident with the truck to get on camera.

viewtopic.php?t=132657

viewtopic.php?t=132807

Ah yes, I think TNCSI gave this the full spit roast treatment in a double header session.

The consensus I think was that Mr Stockdale of dashcamdramasRus.■■■ had created the incident in the hope of promoting his dash cam company by posting footage on the internet showing that ownership of one of her dash cams would be a good investment.

Whether going for a near miss or intending to cause a collision is debatable but it appears the judge has agreed with TNCSI findings but choose a simpler route to exonerate the truck driver.

The truck driver will no doubt be inundated with ambulance chasers looking to make a quick buck from this. Although he could do far worse than pursuing civil action against Mr Stockdale for loss of earnings, reputation damage etc etc… Just guessing.

Good, justice prevailed for once, I hope that ■■■■ Stockdale gets the legal bill for wasting court and police time, all for publicity, If was that driver i would take Stockdale for everything i could. It’s the only way pricks like him learn all they see is £££ signs

At 68, maybe the driver should look at other ways to boost his pension rather than limping…
I wish him the best of luck in roasting Mr Stockdale’s ring ragged! :smiley: