Norway fish exporters

Can any of the Scandinavian subscribers help me with putting me in touch with company’s that export fish from Norway into Europe. I already work for 2 company’s up there but I am sending more trucks to Norway. 6 this week and they can not load them all. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Hi WWW.As i don’t know who you work with i can only suggest Nor Cargo as they have places everywhere in the North.The problem [especially here in the North] is that most of the return loads to Europe are carried by our '‘Eastern brethren’'for what amounts to Little more than diesel costs.A great deal of fish is transhipped in Padborg for onward destinations,it might be worth trying to get loads from there,for example to Holland,and from there a load of veg back home.What about dry freight from Oslo for DHL.Mike

hutpik:
Hi As i don’t know who you work with i can only suggest Nor Cargo as they have places everywhere in the North.The problem [especially here in the North] is that most of the return loads to Europe are carried by our '‘Eastern brethren’'for what amounts to Little more than diesel costs.A great deal of fish is transhipped in Padborg for onward destinations,it might be worth trying to get loads from there,for example to Holland,and from there a load of veg back home.What about dry freight from Oslo for DHL.Mike

All of my trucks deliver in Stravanger, I have loaded Salmon from about a dozen different places within 150km of Stravanger but the loads are getting more difficult to source. As you say plenty of doubled manned EE teams that will wait 4 days for a load that pays next to nothing and can get it to the other end of Europe in 1 hit. But I will try Nor Cargo anyway, thanks very much. WWW

Good luck with that,backloads have always been a pain from the North.Not wishing to sound presumptuous to a man of your experience but remember the winter is starting and the Scandinavians are starting their ‘‘purges’’ against the '‘ill equipped foreigners’'now so watch out otherwise it could be expensive re winter Equipment.We’ve already had about a foot of snow here and the roads are like skating rinks.That E39 was always bad with ice.

Hi! How about this Company thermo-transit.com
they are bing one fishruns.
Or try www.kingsrodtransport.no I worked for a subbie to them for a couple of years 04-06 isch and they were great,Dont Think they do mutch fish just regular fright but try Contact them they were werry good back then.

reg Danne from Sweden

Dirty Dan:
Hi! How about this Company thermo-transit.com
they are bing one fishruns.
Or try kingsrodtransport.no I worked for a subbie to them for a couple of years 04-06 isch and they were great,Dont Think they do mutch fish just regular fright but try Contact them they were werry good back then.

reg Danne from Sweden

Thanks for the info… I’ll let you know how I get on. Cheers. WWW

Hi mate. Nor cargo now owned by posten nord logistics. Bring now a big player in Norway. Depots all over. Fresh frozen ambient. Try Freja also. Will load you back to Europe. Cheers.
Colin Kerr
Stockholm Sweden

Chippy Mintin:
Hi mate. Nor cargo now owned by posten nord logistics. Bring now a big player in Norway. Depots all over. Fresh frozen ambient. Try Freja also. Will load you back to Europe. Cheers.
Colin Kerr
Stockholm Sweden

Will try them… Thanks Colin !!!

(ps… I like your Dark Diamond Avatar, I have one)

there is a company n and k spedition in norway think they work with a company in padborg maybe worth trying. just as an enquiry are you ever looking for part time drivers to cover hols etc thanks

m22942:
there is a company n and k spedition in norway think they work with a company in padborg maybe worth trying. just as an enquiry are you ever looking for part time drivers to cover hols etc thanks

They are one of the company’s I use already. I am looking for drivers for Weekend work… Fri/Mon sort of stuff.

PM or email me some info please… pete@whitestransport.com

Cheers

think the trouble is with thermotransit especially all on PL plates and always double manned and will be doing it for peanuts. N&K spediton the same all flip flops pulling for them. The odd dutch truck though. I know freightline from Westland Holland use to back load fish from Norway after tipping veg up there.

Pete , have a look at Bring for backloads , saw there trucks all over Norway and Sweden with big depots on the main routes . :wink:

WhiteWhiteWhite:
Can any of the Scandinavian subscribers help me with putting me in touch with company’s that export fish from Norway into Europe. I already work for 2 company’s up there but I am sending more trucks to Norway. 6 this week and they can not load them all. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Hi mate the only companies pulling fridges I ever saw out in Norway where o Neil’s of Ireland green and white fridges they had a few swedes on with them I know your running fridges but ever thought of contacting I think they are spelt pallipalina or something from the north east they where regulars on docks at brevik the used to bring oil supplies back and for from uk some pallet loads or there’s dubbers red scanias north east again most of the trailers at brevik where dfds,bring,north sea express uk company your best bet would be dfds as the seem to have Norway stitched up here’s a few pics of my time in Norway loved it ps dm if looking to by a full set of unused snow chains

Panalpina and Lubbers by any chance?

Try these, maybe get you something down to holland or their place in boulogne
kotra-logistics.nl/

shade:
Pete , have a look at Bring for backloads , saw there trucks all over Norway and Sweden with big depots on the main routes . :wink:

they do have their own subbies that they use, an example pictured here, a volvo from the lovely norwegian town of zhilina:

I’m trying to Google Map the Norwegian town of Zhilina, computer says ‘problem, problem, chef chef’. Dunno think I’d better throw the towel in! You cant compete with two shell suits Pete, and TT is full of them as well. No offence meant to anyone its just EU reality at the mo. Good luck anyway.

I hope you got better drivers than this:

“The driver cried when he came to the border”
translate.google.com/translate?s … 87&act=url

Winter is here and the circus has begun again
Week ago climbing up 10% gradient at Junkerdal RV77 to Sweden , an hour after I was there a Danish driver manged to get stuck there and got a big article in the local news paper calling it the Death Road bla bla. Baaah go home instead if you can’t drive even in perfect conditions.

Aren’t most of your loads to West Norway? Always been hard to find loads back from there with all the east Europeans running for prices that won’t even cover the fuel cost. Better run empty to Oslo or even Sweden then. But as most have sugested. Bring. Bring Frigoscandia to be exact. Gireteka, yes I said it but from what I have heard they do not pay that bad sometimes.

Will try them, thanks all.

did you get my pm www?