Norway fish exporters

Dirty Dan:
did you get my pm www?

You can easily see if a pm has been seen. When you send it, it goes into your ‘outbox’. Once it’s been opened, it transfers to your ‘sent messages’ box.

Simon:

Dirty Dan:
did you get my pm www?

You can easily see if a pm has been seen. When you send it, it goes into your ‘outbox’. Once it’s been opened, it transfers to your ‘sent messages’ box.

Yes mate, I have sent a PM.

Hi WWW.Just curious but did you get reasonable backloads for all the trucks,and was the weather ok.
We’ve just had the first 20cms of snow here.At the start i created a few problems with ice as it was so warm but now it’s got a bit colder.We had the first -20c overnight.

WhiteWhiteWhite:
Can any of the Scandinavian subscribers help me with putting me in touch with company’s that export fish from Norway into Europe. I already work for 2 company’s up there but I am sending more trucks to Norway. 6 this week and they can not load them all. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Hi,

About 140 kms west of Trondheim is an island called Hitra. Here they export Salmon all over Europe, so it might prove useful to establish contact with the salmon factories on the island.

Local business chamber of commerce might be a useful starting point.

As far as I’m aware, they use many different European haulage firms and the trucks are in and out 24/7.

Good luck,
Robert