North South Divide

Blimey it must be Norf of Watford thing.I’ve never put any type of sauce on a bacon sarn or any type of decent fry up.

As for shandy swilling suvverners.Like Youngs Special or Fullers ESB v Tetleys ditch water.At least down here they remember to make sure there’s some alcohol in the stuff.Which is why I can’t drink any more after growing up on the stuff since the age of 16. :frowning: :smiling_imp:

Yeah but you talk complete bollox anyway! :stuck_out_tongue:

Stan

madguy:
Red only with a Mac breakfast so you can dip the hash brown tastless thing into,

You really eat that stuff?

Stan

Pimpdaddy:
Northeners tend to be quite rude, generally racist & quite full of [zb] tbh…!

It’s called telling it how it is - none of that namby-pamby round the houses zb!

Stay south & experience true Britain…!

Oh I did laugh! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Stan

Red sauce all the way on my bacon butty and salt and vinegar on my chips, gravy should just be for roast dinners.

It’s grim up norf anyway, all run down, grey, wet, windy and ice cold its depressing and you can’t even have a good conversation with anyone because I can’t understand a word they are saying.
I love it when I’m southbound M1 or M40 and I pass the sign “London 21 miles” that’s when the tunes go on full blast and when the sun comes out. :wink:

your all sick in the head. sauce just takes away the taste of the full fat grease :unamused:

sauce what a bunch of girls :sunglasses:

jon neither north or south. in the midlands

born in the north west, live in the north east, red all the way :smiley:

fingers:

No mate your northern :slight_smile:

Chas:
30yrs ago I got a serious slap in the face for asking a cockerney woman serving in a building site canteen for a bacon cob.

Apparently, cockerknee’s fink a ‘Cob’ is a hard on, a stiffy, upright & stood to attention !

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Red on the bacon, brown on the bangers. (Although the wife doesn’t like brown on her bangers.)

Nothing on toasted bacon.

Brown on the bacon and egg.

Ken.

just made cheese on toast with brown sauce :laughing:

Pimpdaddy:
Northeners tend to be quite rude, generally racist & quite full of [zb] tbh…!
Stay south & experience true Britain…!

We call a spade a spade in the Norf. At least that’s what Bernard Manning and Chubbs did/do.

Example:

As some of you know I, like Conor, am a radio ham. We had an audit one day from the exam head honcho from MK, and he was waffling on about this and that, so I told him very politely that if he didn’t like the way we do things in the Norf, he was welcome to exit the building, using ■■■ and travel.

Straight to the point. that’s us Norverners.

Ken.

tango boy:

Thought that was supposed to have Worcestershireland sauce on?

Ken.

Quinny:

tango boy:

Thought that was supposed to have Worcestershireland sauce on?

Ken.

i know, not got none lol. :laughing:

Mustard and Only Colmans of Norwich at that, none of this ponsey weak yank burger stuff. :imp:
If proper mustard isn’t available then it’s Brown Sauce or maybe if feeling a bit exotic a bit of Reggae Reggae Sauce, and a note on the map never to visit that establishment again. :smiley:

i take a lightly poached egg and hollandaise sauce with my bacon muffin…which is nice :wink: :smiley:

fingers:
your all sick in the head. sauce just takes away the taste of the full fat grease :unamused:

sauce what a bunch of girls :sunglasses:

Typical midlander - can’t make his mind up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stan

Carryfast:
As for shandy swilling suvverners.Like Youngs Special or Fullers ESB v Tetleys ditch water.

Have to agree with you, both Youngs and Fullers do decent ales.

But it’s the way you pull a pint darn sarf . . . put a decent 'ead on it lad!

Stan

Bacon saunies have to have Red sauce, Chips have got to have the Red too. But as stated above its got to be the proper make.

I only have brown sauce on a Half Pounder fat boy burger… Although I was told by somebody ain’t you supposed to have Red on that :laughing:

I’m from the south part AKA East Anglia

keebs26uk:
Bacon saunies have to have Red sauce, Chips have got to have the Red too. But as stated above its got to be the proper make.

I only have brown sauce on a Half Pounder fat boy burger… Although I was told by somebody ain’t you supposed to have Red on that :laughing:

I’m from the south part AKA East Anglia

arh yeah, didnt realise manchester was in east anglia lol :laughing: